This week, The New York Times is hiring a director of strategy, while Bankrate needs a publicist. Caro Marketing is seeking a fashion PR account executive, and HarperCollins is on the hunt for an associate director of marketing. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Director of Strategy The New York Times (New York, NY)
- Publicist Bankrate (New York, NY)
- Fashion PR Account Executive Caro Marketings (New York, NY)
- Associate Director, Marketing HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Publicist UJA-Federation of New York (New York, NY)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.