Especially among younger viewers, use and awareness of digital streaming companies is growing to rival that of traditional TV networks. However, television currently remains the top medium by which to consume programming.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Discovery Launches TV Everywhere Service With One App Instead of Nine
- Morgan Spurlock's Next Film Could Be About the Cult of Juicy Couture or Judith Leiber
- Fox Isn't Laughing About an ABC Sitcom Called 'Fair and Balanced'
- How Bravo is Helping Fans Dress Like the Stars of Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce
- Supermarket Chain Food Lion Roars for Doner
- Cricket Wireless Will Take Over an Entire Adult Swim Commercial Pod Tonight
- In Pitch for MGM Resorts, McCann and PHD Come Up Winners
- Infographic: Xbox and Amazon Drew Huge Social Buzz Going Into Black Friday
- Microsoft Trolls Apple With a Holiday Stunt That's Actually Surprisingly Sweet
- Johnnie Walker, JetBlue and Canada Goose Are Creating Short Films to Connect With Consumers
- Pros and Cons: How Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook and Apple Are Battling for Breaking News
- Marketing on Reddit Is Scary, But These Success Stories Show Big Potential
- See the Dark and Controversial Christmas Ad From Germany That Has Everyone Talking
- 600 Fake Outdoor Ads in Paris Blast Corporate Sponsors of the COP21 Climate Talks
- People Who Post Racist Tweets Are Suddenly Seeing Them on Billboards Near Their Homes
- Hot List: The 24 Digital Brands, Startups and Games That Defined 2015