Especially among younger viewers, use and awareness of digital streaming companies is growing to rival that of traditional TV networks. However, television currently remains the top medium by which to consume programming.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Ad Prices at Facebook More Than Doubled Last Quarter
- Honest Trailers Unveils Hunger Games Knock-Off
- Mixed Bag for Condé September Paging
- Office Depot Teams Up With R5 for Back-to-School Campaign
- Interbrand Names a New CEO for North America
- Jamie Gallo Returns to Agency Fold After NBA
- Foursquare Unveils Its Own New Logo (Don't Worry, It's SFW)
- Alcohol Delivery Startup Expands to Denver’s Boozy Crowd
- Family Kicked Off Southwest Flight After Father Tweeted Complaint
- Sex and the City Supercut Shows How Much It Loved Name-Dropping Brands
- Family Gets Shot by 3,192 Paintballs in 5 Seconds in Ad That Supposedly Means Well
- Michelle Phan Sued Over Music Rights: How Will Brands and Influencers React?
- Famous Children's Characters Are Just as Recognizable in Pantone Posters
- Ad of the Day: The End Is Nigh in Brilliantly Bleak Ad for FXX's Simpsons Mega-Marathon
- World's Greatest Dad Shows You How It's Done in Ad for Peanut Butter Cheerios
- Samsung Dares People to Take Underwater Selfies in a Frigid Lake With the Galaxy S5