- Patrón Eyes 2 Finalists for Its Creative Account
- McDonald's and Coca-Cola's Earnings Drop as American Taste Buds Change
- NBA Player Sleds Down Great Wall of China on Instagram
- Publicis Groupe Blames Weak Q3 on Merger Distractions
- Brand of the Day: What Is Madeleine Albright Doing on the Wheaties Box?
- Uber Debuts Taxi App in South Korea, but Is It Legal?
- What Is Snoop Dogg Going to Do With Reddit?
- Eric Mower + Associates Gets a Presence in New York
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Brad Pitt Dodges Insults to Make a Charity Pitch on Zach Galifianakis' Between Two Ferns
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- How T-Mobile Trashed Its Own Industry and Gained 22 Million Subscribers in the Process
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love
- Watch This 6-Year-Old and Her Friends Drop F-bombs for Feminism (and to Sell Clothes)
- Oh Well, So Much for The Avengers Trailer Driving SHIELD Viewership
- Ad of the Day: Two Friends Rampage Through Games in PlayStation's Salute to Friendly Competition