A March Madness case study by Time Warner MediaLab found that customized ads got viewers to "snap back" to the TV from distracting second-screen devices.
March Madness Case Study Shows How to Get Viewers to Ignore That Second ScreenTime Warner MediaLab found custom ads brought viewers back to the game
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
- News Director DeSales Media Group, LLC Brooklyn, New York