- Coca-Cola and Pepsi Are Both Losing Millennial Fans
- This Facebook Bot Was Designed to Help You Identify Your Unconscious Biases
- Wendy's Goes All-In on Sriracha With a Series of Kooky Videos to Promote the Sauce
- Under Armour Will Become MLB's Exclusive Uniform Provider
- Pop Culture Site Movie Pilot Rebrands, Giving More Power to the Fans
- Ogilvy Lands Perfect Score on LGBT Equality Study for Third Consecutive Year
- Ad of the Day: Chatbooks' Harried Mom Returns in 2016's Most Honest Holiday Ad Yet
- Black and Decker Got Belgians to Eat Dinner Right Off the Floor of an Old Post Office
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- 10 of the Best Ads That Highlighted Droga5's Craftsmanship and Creativity in 2016
- 6 Funny, Moving and Provocative Ads That Showed Ogilvy's Creative Excellence in 2016
- U.S. Agency of the Year: Droga5 Is Defined As Much by Its Soul as Its Soaring Success
- Global Agency of the Year: In Turbulent Times, Ogilvy Seamlessly Ushers in a New Era
- Breakthrough Agency of the Year: Venables Bell Is the Next Great Creative Shop
- Fisher-Price Makes Toys for Sensitive Boys in SNL's Latest Darkly Comic Fake Ad
- As Social Platforms and Brands Turn to Live Video, Will Viewers Keep Tuning In?