A survey of CMOs shows they understand the industry is going digital, but they are still resisting the "digital" label for their companies.
Get the Technology Today newsletter:
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Instagram Users Like NASA’s Worldly View
- A&E Buys 10% of Vice For $250 Million
- These Are the Hottest Digital Brands Around
- What's Your Favorite Magazine?
- And the Year's Hottest TV Show Is...
- Executive Kidnapping Fears Trigger BMW's New Armored SUV for Russia
- Apple Blocks Developers From Selling User Health Data to Marketers
- With Nearly 3 Billion Views, the Enigmatic 'DisneyCollector' Fascinates Children on YouTube
- From Moscow to Mumbai, These Agencies Make Today's Best Campaigns
- The iPhone 6 Should Make Mobile Ads a Bigger Deal
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- It Looks Like Pizza Hut in Japan Is Now Totally Being Run by Cats
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- These Are the NFL's 7 Social Branding MVPs
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
Topics: Interactive, Marketing, Data, Data Points, Magazine Content, marketing budgets, Mobile, Online, online media, Social, Video, Retail, Creative