- NBCU's Esquire Network Hones In on Guys
- Con Williamson Is Leaving Saatchi N.Y. After 3+ Years
- Infiniti Launches Global Creative Review
- Virgin America, StubHub Hook Up for Flying Super Bowl Tailgate Party
- FCC Chair Delays Wireless Spectrum Auction to 2015
- NBC Hits the High Notes With The Sound of Music Live!
- LG's Bottom-of-the-Page Ads Are Getting a 2.1% Click-Through Rate
- The Adweek Agencies of the Year Issue [Video]
- 2013 U.S. Agency of the Year: 72andSunny
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- Big Account Wins Make Grey the 2013 Global Agency of the Year
- 360i Is Selected as the 2013 Digital Agency of the Year
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'