What are the criteria to be Adweek's Agency of the Year? Plus: Minority Report-style advertising is genuinely on its way says one ad guy, and a chat with Parks and Recreation twitterer extraordinaire, Retta.
The Adweek Agencies of the Year Issue [Video]Jim Cooper and the team provide a preview
- Sales Director Chiropractic Economics; Massage Magazine Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Website and New Media Manager Americans for the Arts Washington, DC
- Administrative Assistant Education Learning/Social Network Princeton, NJ
- Presidential Campaign Reporters WhoWhatWhy.org New York, NY
- Director of Digital Communications National Youngarts Foundation Miami, FL