Who (From left) Lampton Enochs, managing partner; Brandon Oldenburg, creative partner; and William Joyce, creative partner
What Production and animation studio
Where Headquartered in Shreveport, La.
Moonbot Studios tells a good story—no matter the medium. After seeing its Oscar-winning short The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore—also an app and a dead-tree edition—CAA Marketing turned to the studio to animate The Scarecrow, Chipotle’s dystopian video about food processing gone too far. It’s racked up 7 million YouTube views since Sept. 11, and an accompanying mobile game, which Moonbot helped create, passed 500,000 downloads. The studio even put narrative into chocolate form, conceiving three new series of candy for Nestle’s Willy Wonka presence at L.A. confectioners Sweet! Hollywood.
The Studio Behind Chipotle's Smash Hit 'The Scarecrow'Moonbot studios can bring almost anything to life
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Account Executive FCB West San Francisco, CA
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC