Who (From left) Lampton Enochs, managing partner; Brandon Oldenburg, creative partner; and William Joyce, creative partner
What Production and animation studio
Where Headquartered in Shreveport, La.
Moonbot Studios tells a good story—no matter the medium. After seeing its Oscar-winning short The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore—also an app and a dead-tree edition—CAA Marketing turned to the studio to animate The Scarecrow, Chipotle’s dystopian video about food processing gone too far. It’s racked up 7 million YouTube views since Sept. 11, and an accompanying mobile game, which Moonbot helped create, passed 500,000 downloads. The studio even put narrative into chocolate form, conceiving three new series of candy for Nestle’s Willy Wonka presence at L.A. confectioners Sweet! Hollywood.
The Studio Behind Chipotle's Smash Hit 'The Scarecrow'Moonbot studios can bring almost anything to life
- Conference Manager - Public Safety & Security Public Safety & Security Arlington Heights, IL
- Social Media Editor About.com New York, NY
- PR Account Director DiGennaro Communications New York, NY
- Multimedia Coordinator Marist College Poughkeepsie, NY
- Manager, Content Development ThomasNet New York, NY