Who Peter Judd (l.), creative director, director of design; D.J. O’Neil, CEO, creative director
What Advertising, design and production shop
Where Presidio Bowling Center, near the agency’s San Francisco office
Twelve years ago, D.J. O’Neil assembled a network of freelancers that became Hub Strategy, to deliver the specialist executions smaller agencies don’t have in-house. (He’s since gathered some 120 creatives, designers and strategists within Hub’s Presidio-area office.) Though other agencies have since jumped on that bandwagon, O’Neil seeks to differentiate Hub by getting involved at the earliest stages of a marketer’s communications planning. Clients have included Slingbox, the Oakland A’s, Microsoft, Google and Blue Shield of California. One of the shop’s latest projects is for Smart USA: Last month, Hub launched an app that uses GPS tracking and social media to aggregate local parking location tips for the micro cars.
This Shop Has Thrived by Helping in the Early Stages of Marketing ChallengesHub Strategy’s clients include Microsoft, Google, Oakland A’s
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York