To underscore the importance of cause marketing, Adweek has launched Brand Save, our first endeavor dedicated to the common good. Part of the Brand Genius franchise, Brand Save will highlight one cause-related effort in a yearlong program designed to find innovative ways for the cause and the brands Adweek covers to create meaningful, systemic and financial progress toward the good business of doing good. Adweek will do its share as well, devoting a portion of the earned media associated with Brand Genius to support Brand Save. This year, we have selected (RED) as the inaugural Brand Save recipient. With the ambitious and inspiring goal to end HIV/AIDS in eight African countries, (RED), driven by the bold vision of its co-founder Bono (our Brand Visionary this year), is working to make that noble aim a reality. With Brand Save, we raise our hand to help. We hope you will, too.
(RED) Makes Real Change in the Fight Against HIV/AIDSWinner of inaugural Brand Save award for best in cause marketing
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York