Who (l. to r.) Mike Braue, director of client services, consumer brands; Michael McIntyre, president; Christianne Brooks, group creative director; and Kevin Aratari, evp, entertainment
What Entertainment advertising, marketing, branding and production company
Where West Los Angeles offices
Originally a movie trailer company, mOcean has since expanded into other areas including brand strategy, content and design. The agency has a new consumer brands unit which has worked with marketers like Bare Escentuals, Dish Network and ReNew Life’s Fiber Smart, but maintains a strong focus on children. Last year, it created Disney’s educational website for the movie Lincoln and launched Nabi, a kids’ tablet from Fuhu.
mOcean Has a New Consumer Brands UnitMaintains strong focus on children
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City