Women really, really like their mobile devices. According to a new study from Time Inc. and Nuance Digital Marketing, 60 percent of women name their mobiles as the most important devices in their lives (significantly higher than men, at 43 percent). Not only is their smartphone the first thing she looks at in the morning (for 78 percent), it consumes their free time throughout the day, when they use it for engaging with social media, texting and shopping. While this time spent on their mobiles would suggest opportunities to advertise to women, fully 91 percent of women dislike ads they consider intrusive.
Time Inc. is one of the largest content companies in the world. With a portfolio magazines that includes some of the world's most popular, powerful and trusted brands, it is one of the largest magazine publishers in the U.S. Their popular brands and successful franchises extend to online, television, cable VOD, satellite radio, mobile devices, events and branded products. The company engages millions of U.S. consumers in print, online and via mobile devices each month. Their specialties include Magazines, Photography, Publishing, Editorial, Journalism.
If you'd like more detailed company information - including direct personnel contacts, agency-advertiser relationships and media spend breakdown, visit REDBOOKS.com
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Crispin Porter + Bogusky Lands NBA 2K Franchise
- Meredith Baker Exits Comcast for Wireless Lobby
- Colleen DeCourcy Makes Partner at Wieden + Kennedy
- Slate Launches Paid Membership Program
- Rewriting Frozen's Ending
- Supreme Court Weighs Whether Aereo Is Simply Circumventing Copyright Law
- Hooters Ups Mobile Game With Stronger Data Focus
- Pitney Bowes Names DigitasLBi Its Digital Agency
- Ad of the Day: Apple Uses Pixies' 'Gigantic' in Infectious iPhone Spot
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Ad of the Day: Watching Sex Scenes With Your Parents Is Weird, Says HBO
- How Real Women Would Actually Respond to a Dove 'Experiment'
- Meet the Woman Who Downsized Her Life to 84 Square Feet and 305 Possessions
- Inside BBDO's Harmonious New Brand Campaign for AT&T
- Ad of the Day: Axe Helps a Guy Get the Girl He's Chased for All of Human History
- NYPD's Feel-Good Twitter Attempt Goes Awry