Knowing and trusting a brand is a prime consideration for penny buys while good reviews top the list of criteria for expensive purchases. Here's how the buying journey differs for a small purchase of less than $10, compared to a large purchase over $1,000.
How Price Affects a Consumer’s Path to PurchaseComparing a small purchase and a much bigger-ticket buy
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
- News Director DeSales Media Group, LLC Brooklyn, New York