Knowing and trusting a brand is a prime consideration for penny buys while good reviews top the list of criteria for expensive purchases. Here's how the buying journey differs for a small purchase of less than $10, compared to a large purchase over $1,000.
How Price Affects a Consumer’s Path to PurchaseComparing a small purchase and a much bigger-ticket buy
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Development and Strategic Partnerships Consultancy - Measure of America SSPR Brooklyn, New York