So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you’ve got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don’t you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding’s more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you’ll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Honey Boo Boo Show Canceled Over Mom's Reported Relationship With Sex Offender
- Tiffany Consolidates Its Global Media Business at a Single Shop
- Are These Ads Prejudice Against Car Dealers?
- Here Are 10 Must-See Stats From This Week in Digital Marketing
- IHeartRadio's Vending Machine Turns Instagram Photos Into Swag
- AMC Gets Big Piece of BBC America for $200 Million
- Buffalo Bills Combine Social Media and Fantasy Football to Find New Fans
- Are Brands on Fleek With Slangy Tweets? IHOP Explains Its Hip New Voice
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- Everything You Hate About Advertising Comes to Video With the Onion-Like 'Advertising Insider!'
- Flowchart: When You Should (and When You Shouldn't) Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Ford Pranks Drivers by Turning a Car Wash Into a Haunted House
- Agency Gives You Free Beer for Filling Out Your Timesheets, Because Nothing Else Ever Works
- The 9 Best Responses to the Queen's First Tweet
- How a Company Known for Retail Ads Suddenly Made a Gorgeous Spot for Hardwood Floors
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand