So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you've got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don't you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding's more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you'll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Yahoo's Marissa Mayer Is Looking for the Ultimate DJ, and Advertisers
- Bloomberg's New Publishing Platform Is 'Like Tinder for Video'
- Why BuzzFeed Is So Good at Finding Millennials Online
- ESPN Sues Verizon Over FiOS' New Custom TV bundle
- Why Showtime’s Happyish Defiled the Keebler Elves
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Tuesday, April 28, 2015
- How the Xbox Shot Its Way Into Gamers’ Hearts
- This Branding Agency Embraces Absurd Concepts to Get That Viral Video
- Guy Proposes to His Girlfriend Using a Skyscraper and a Million Post-it Notes
- Meet the British Brand That Gleefully Hates 'Fatties' and Their Sympathizers
- 12 Digital Marketing Stats You Should Know From the Last Week
- As Dove Debates Beauty, Ram Celebrates Women for Being Strong to the Core
- Ad of the Day: Minute Maid Shows What Children Really Think of Their Parents
- Anti-Littering Campaign Uses DNA to Identify Litterbugs and Put Their Faces on Ads
- Text Like a Creative Superstar With These Advertising Emojis
- Pinterest Opens Up to Brands With New Ways to Plan Posts and Buy Ads