So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you’ve got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don’t you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding’s more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you’ll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- NBCU's Esquire Network Hones In on Guys
- Con Williamson Is Leaving Saatchi N.Y. After 3+ Years
- Infiniti Launches Global Creative Review
- Virgin America, StubHub Hook Up for Flying Super Bowl Tailgate Party
- FCC Chair Delays Wireless Spectrum Auction to 2015
- NBC Hits the High Notes With The Sound of Music Live!
- LG's Bottom-of-the-Page Ads Are Getting a 2.1% Click-Through Rate
- The Adweek Agencies of the Year Issue [Video]
- 2013 U.S. Agency of the Year: 72andSunny
- 360i Is Selected as the 2013 Digital Agency of the Year
- Big Account Wins Make Grey the 2013 Global Agency of the Year
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'
- The Top 20 Tumblr Ads of the Year
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6