So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you’ve got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don’t you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding’s more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you’ll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- 6 CEOs Who Have More Twitter Followers Than Their Companies
- Buffalo Bills Combine Social Media and Fantasy Football to Find New Fans
- Coca-Cola Names New CMO as Profit Tumbles
- NBA Player Sleds Down From Great Wall of China on Instagram
- Goodby Silverstein's NY Outpost Lands First Major Account
- Patron Tequila Eyes 2 Finalists for Its Creative Account
- Uber Debuts Taxi App in South Korea, but Is It Legal?
- Oh Well, So Much for The Avengers Trailer Driving SHIELD Viewership
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Agency Gives You Free Beer for Filling Out Your Timesheets, Because Nothing Else Ever Works
- Brad Pitt Dodges Insults to Make a Charity Pitch on Zach Galifianakis' Between Two Ferns
- GoPro Ad With Toddlers Sledding Is the Most Adorable 30 Seconds You'll Watch Today
- This North Face Store's Floor Disappears, Forcing Startled Shoppers to Climb the Walls
- McDonald's and Coca-Cola's Earnings Drop as American Taste Buds Change
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love