So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you've got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don't you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding's more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you'll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Pinterest Opens Up to Brands With New Ways to Plan Posts and Buy Ads
- Ad of the Day: Minute Maid Shows What Children Really Think of Their Parents
- Vice Returns To Its Action Sports Roots
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Monday, April 27, 2015
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- As Firestorm Grows Around Media Kickbacks, the Industry Launches a New Task Force
- Mobile Will Be Huge at the NewFronts, but Presenters Will Talk About It Differently
- As 2015's Digital Content NewFronts Kick Off, We Celebrate the Era of Unprecedented Choice
- Snapchat Persuades Brands to Go Vertical With Their Video
- Text Like a Creative Superstar With These Advertising Emojis
- Why Derek Jeter Traded Pinstripes for Publishing With The Players' Tribune
- Here's AOL's Playbook for Becoming a Sports Content Leader, but Is It a Winning Strategy?
- These New Orleans Tourism Ads Are Good Fun, but It's the Voiceover That's Really Clever
- The Future May Belong to Web and Mobile Video, but TV Will Survive
- Infographic: a Look at Video Ad Views and Completion Rates for the First Quarter
- Is Hulu Ready to Take on Netflix and Amazon?