So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you’ve got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don’t you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding’s more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you’ll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Connected Cars Intersecting With Wearable Tech: The New Mobile Marketing?
- 5 Startups Giving It Their Best at SXSW
- GoGo Takes Texting Into the Skies Over SXSW
- Drinking With H. Jon Benjamin and Eugene Mirman
- Another Big Shakeup in Atlantic Media's National Journal Group
- Dell, Pennzoil and 3M Execs Talk SXSW
- Incumbents Rule in Media Pitches for Mercedes and Brand USA
- Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal Gets a Social Media Buddy
- Three Years Later, We Finally Have a Brutally Powerful Ad About the Crisis in Syria
- Here's a Pretty Amazing Ad That Will Make You Feel Awful, Then Wonderful
- Chevy Was Right to Curb This Dog Ad, Even If Everyone Seems to Love It
- A Woman's Day, Seen Through Glass, Ends Brutally in This Shocking Video
- Finally, a Japanese Ad That's Both Surprising and Surprisingly Awesome
- Better Than the Real Thing? These Diet Coke Ads Are Absolutely About Drugs
- 6 Keys to Conquering SXSW
- Agency Poaches Talent by Mailing Out Books With a Phone Hidden Inside