So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you’ve got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don’t you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding’s more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you’ll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Coca-Cola Names New CMO as Profit Tumbles
- NBA Player Sleds Down Great Wall of China on Instagram
- Publicis Groupe Blames Weak Q3 on Merger Distractions
- Brand of the Day: What Is Madeleine Albright Doing on the Wheaties Box?
- McDonald's and Coca-Cola's Earnings Drop as American Taste Buds Change
- Patron Tequila Eyes 2 Finalists for Its Creative Account
- Uber Debuts Taxi App in South Korea, but Is It Legal?
- What Is Snoop Dogg Going to Do With Reddit?
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Brad Pitt Dodges Insults to Make a Charity Pitch on Zach Galifianakis' Between Two Ferns
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- How T-Mobile Trashed Its Own Industry and Gained 22 Million Subscribers in the Process
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love
- Watch This 6-Year-Old and Her Friends Drop F-bombs for Feminism (and to Sell Clothes)
- Oh Well, So Much for The Avengers Trailer Driving SHIELD Viewership
- Ad of the Day: Two Friends Rampage Through Games in PlayStation's Salute to Friendly Competition