So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you’ve got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don’t you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding’s more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you’ll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Fox Cancels Raising Hope
- AOL Lead Says Connected TV 'Is Last Disruptive Frontier for Online Video'
- Jeff Goodby Explains What He Learned at SXSW This Year
- Here Is a SXSW Speaker Who Just Put What We're Doing in Perspective
- DDB's Digital Exec on Creating for Instagram and Lovin' It
- FCC Chairman's Proposal to Prohibit Joint Sales Deals Strikes Partisan Nerve
- Cartoon Network Upfront: Established Names and an Invitation to Native Advertisers
- Resurrection Breathes New Life Into ABC Sunday
- Ad of the Day: Honey Maid Celebrates Single Dads, Gay Dads, Punk Dads and More
- Watch This Miniature, 3D-Printed Subaru Race Against a Ton of Exploding Sticks
- Meet 12 of the Biggest Young Stars on YouTube
- Three Years Later, We Finally Have a Brutally Powerful Ad About the Crisis in Syria
- Draftfcb Is Unveiling Its Rebranding
- Celebs Join Sheryl Sandberg's Campaign to Stop Calling Girls 'Bossy'
- Here Are the Finalists for the Year's Best Brands on Twitter, Vine and Everywhere Else
- Microsoft Tells Agencies What They Must Do to Win Its Coveted Global Account