So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you’ve got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don’t you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding’s more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you’ll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Omnicom CFO Randy Weisenburger Exits
- The NFL Names Dawn Hudson as Its New CMO
- Why Licensed Music Matters to Brands Like Hyundai and Chobani
- Will U.S. Shoppers Embrace Alibaba?
- The Wire Gets Folded Back Into The Atlantic
- Eater’s Redesign Is a Test For Vox Media’s Chorus Platform
- Can Betty Crocker’s Upgraded App Attract a New Generation of Home Cooks?
- New Apps Let Homeowners Complete Projects Faster and Easier
- This Restaurant Wants to Be the Worst Rated on Yelp, and the Reviews Are Indeed Hilarious
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- These Are the Top 18 Names That People Really, Really Want on Their Coke Bottles
- Ad of the Day: Budweiser Makes the Cutest 'Don't Drink and Drive' PSA Yet
- Project Isaac: Celebrating the Marketing & Advertising Winners
- Honey Maid Didn't Test Its 'This is Wholesome' Campaign Before It Launched
- Showtime’s Mobile Ad Sets Off a Virtual Bomb in Your Hand
- Brand of the Day: How Denny's Got So Good at Serving Up Snark Online