So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you’ve got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don’t you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding’s more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you’ll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- BuzzFeed Video Is Trying to Change the Definition of Branded Content
- Is Facebook's Bolt Teaser the Start of App Ads on Instagram?
- White Castle Reviews Its Creative and Media Business
- Zillow Pays $3.5 Billion for Trulia
- The Hill Names Bob Cusack as Editor in Chief
- Sarah Palin Rolls Out Her Own Internet TV Network
- Al Jazeera America Sees 30% Ratings Increase As Gaza Conflict Continues
- Fox Sports Digital Partners With Sporting News Media
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
- Ad of the Day: Bone-Crushing Duracell Spots Look at the Same NFL Play From Two Angles
- Dunkin's Shark Week Donut Is Not for Use as a Flotation Device
- Stare at This Ford Print Ad for 30 Seconds, and It Will Suddenly Make Sense
- CPG Marketers Are Going Digital With Loyalty Programs
- Ad Creatives Launch 'ManServants,' Offering Hunks for Hire Who Aren't Just Strippers
- This 344-Year-Old Company Is on Mobile Marketing's Cutting Edge