So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you've got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don't you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding's more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you'll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Time Puts Branded and Editorial Content Creation Under One Roof
- Former Account Exec Returns to CP+B to Help the Agency's Biggest Office Handle Growth
- How a Marketing Agency Broke All the Rules to Become a Lifestyle Brand Beloved by Stars
- JWT's Matt Eastwood May Write Copy, But His Home Reveals a True Passion for Design
- How Good Morning America's Lara Spencer Became a Flea Market Maven
- What Your Home Looks Like When You've Traveled to Most of the Countries on Earth
- Inside Jonathan Adler's Duplex, an Ever-Changing Creative Lab Packed With His Own Creations
- Can Ashley Madison Cheat Death?
- How Instagram Is Changing the Way Brands Look at Photography, Online and Beyond
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken
- PSAs From MTV Show How Everyday Phrases Keep Bias in the Mainstream
- Norm Macdonald Is Now Hosting 15-Second 'Fryerside Chats' as KFC's Colonel Sanders
- Here Are the Perks BuzzFeed and WPP Will Get From Partnering With Each Other
- Burger King Wants to Create a 'McWhopper,' but McDonald's Isn't Biting
- McDonald's Wouldn't Create the McWhopper, So I Did, and It's an Abomination
- Man Poses as Target on Facebook, Trolls Haters of Its Gender-Neutral Move With Epic Replies