So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you’ve got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don’t you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding’s more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you’ll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Facebook Gives Retailers New Tool to Gauge Sales
- Cheil N.A. CEO Sawyer Exits
- Consumer Study Suggests Apple's iBeacon Could Work for Retailers
- Did FCC Chairman Go Too Far in Pushing for In-Flight Phone Calls?
- All You People Did This Year Was Watch The Walking Dead and Duck Dynasty
- Handing Over The Keys to Keyword Targeting
- Beyonce Drops an Album and 17 Videos With Zero Advance Marketing
- PewDiePie Added Most YouTube Subscribers in 2013
- Company's Amazing Reply to a Raging Customer Has Fans and Orders Pouring In
- Electrifying Video Salutes the Incredible, Otherworldly Genius of Ad People
- These Beer Ads Aren't Afraid to Celebrate the Stupid Fun Fueled by Beer
- Amazing Pantene Ad Defiantly Tackles How Women in the Workplace Are Labeled
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 6-13
- James Franco Steals His Gay Lover's Thunder in Delightfully Odd Book Promo
- Here's What Happens When 5 Digital Natives Must Endure a Week Without Internet
- Kmart Does a Hilariously Dickensian Christmas Version of 'Ship My Pants'