So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you’ve got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don’t you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding’s more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you’ll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Shonda Rhimes Addresses Being Mischaracterized as an 'Angry Black Woman'
- Lenovo Not Afraid to Make Fun of Itself in Native Content
- Whisky Makers Applaud Scots' Vote Against Independence
- Joan Rivers Touts iPhone 6 From Beyond the Grave
- See Which Brands Are Talking Like Pirates on Twitter Today
- Home Depot's Breach of 56 Million Credit Cards Is Even Bigger Than Target's
- In-Image Ads Can Now Be Programmatic, Too
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle’s CEO
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- Guinness Takes You Inside Its Storied Dublin Brewery in Almost Mystical New Ad
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Sept. 12-19
- The CW's New Shows, From Best to ... Second Best
- This Is How You Make an Ad for Cat Treats Look Like a Nike Commercial
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing
- ABC's New Fall Shows, Rated From Best to Worst
- The World's 17 Best Print Campaigns of 2013-14