So, Mr. or Ms. marketing exec, you’ve got the sweet salary and window office—and you know it all, don’t you? Well, time to find out. Take our quiz on some of branding’s more unusual facts and foibles. Any score over 10 and you’ll be a hit at the next office cocktail party.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Stephen King Goes to Hulu
- Why Licensed Music Matters to Brands Like Hyundai and Chobani
- Betty Crocker’s New App Nixes Smudgy Smartphone Screens
- Eater’s Redesign Is a Test For Vox Media’s Chorus Platform
- New Apps Let Homeowners Complete Projects Faster and Easier
- 'Pssst! Wanna Buy a New IPhone 6?'
- Tasting Table's Adam Sachs Named Editor of Saveur
- Why Led Zeppelin, Billy Joel and Dylan Now Readily Sell Their Songs to Brands
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- Brand of the Day: How Denny's Got So Good at Serving Up Snark Online
- Ad of the Day: Budweiser Makes the Cutest 'Don't Drink and Drive' PSA Yet
- Project Isaac: Celebrating the Marketing & Advertising Winners
- These Are the Top 18 Names That People Really, Really Want on Their Coke Bottles
- Showtime’s Mobile Ad Sets Off a Virtual Bomb in Your Hand
- Honey Maid Didn't Test Its 'This is Wholesome' Campaign Before It Launched
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat