Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
The Newsroom (HBO)
What is it, exactly, that makes The Newsroom so infuriating? Is it the across-the-board incompetence of the female characters? Is it that brilliant jerk and Sorkin-surrogate Will McAvoy claims to be a committed liberal but seems to think that everything was better in the good old days? Or is it that the performances of Jeff Daniels as McAvoy, Emily Mortimer as his producer MacKenzie and Thomas Sadoski as staffer Don are just so damn good that you can't stop hate-watching the thing? Argue about it, please.
- Vince Vaughn and Co-stars Pose for Idiotic Stock Photos You Can Have for Free
- Fans Successfully Unlocked the New Avengers Trailer, and It Was Totally Worth It
- How to Pronounce 15 Brand Names You've Probably Been Saying Wrong
- Ad of the Day: Tinder Plus Takes a Girl on Wild Adventures in Love, Sex and Travel
- Ad of the Day: Geico Makes Clever Preroll Ads That Are Basically Unskippable