Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
The Newsroom (HBO)
What is it, exactly, that makes The Newsroom so infuriating? Is it the across-the-board incompetence of the female characters? Is it that brilliant jerk and Sorkin-surrogate Will McAvoy claims to be a committed liberal but seems to think that everything was better in the good old days? Or is it that the performances of Jeff Daniels as McAvoy, Emily Mortimer as his producer MacKenzie and Thomas Sadoski as staffer Don are just so damn good that you can't stop hate-watching the thing? Argue about it, please.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- This Nut Brand Bought the Bluntest Front-Page Ad Reacting to Trump's Inauguration
- Through VR, Häagen-Dazs Will Let You Fly (and Sympathize) With Imperiled Honey Bees
- This Ad About Dangerous Driving Is 100% Not Headed Where You Think It Is
- Infographic: How Storytelling Is Helping Brands Sell More Products
- How Agencies Are Shifting Strategies to Compete With Accenture and Deloitte