Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
The Newsroom (HBO)
What is it, exactly, that makes The Newsroom so infuriating? Is it the across-the-board incompetence of the female characters? Is it that brilliant jerk and Sorkin-surrogate Will McAvoy claims to be a committed liberal but seems to think that everything was better in the good old days? Or is it that the performances of Jeff Daniels as McAvoy, Emily Mortimer as his producer MacKenzie and Thomas Sadoski as staffer Don are just so damn good that you can't stop hate-watching the thing? Argue about it, please.
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2015
- Why the Humble Banner Ad Is Not Dead