Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
The Newsroom (HBO)
What is it, exactly, that makes The Newsroom so infuriating? Is it the across-the-board incompetence of the female characters? Is it that brilliant jerk and Sorkin-surrogate Will McAvoy claims to be a committed liberal but seems to think that everything was better in the good old days? Or is it that the performances of Jeff Daniels as McAvoy, Emily Mortimer as his producer MacKenzie and Thomas Sadoski as staffer Don are just so damn good that you can't stop hate-watching the thing? Argue about it, please.
- Entertainment Writer Hollywood.com New York, NY
- Communications Leader, The Intercept The Intercept New York, NY
- Temporary Web Manager (Maternity Cover) Crossroads School for Arts & Sciences Santa Monica, CA
- Director of Sales ScaryMommy.com / Some Spider New York, NY
- Associate Editor Opening Zócalo Public Square Santa Monica, CA
- Babies' Poop Faces Captured in Glorious Slow Motion in Award-Winning Pampers Ad
- Subway Suspends Relationship With Spokesman Jared Fogle After FBI Search
- Subway Becomes Twitter's Top Trending Topic After FBI Raids Jared Fogle's Home
- Time Inc.'s Digital Innovation Group Is Launching Its Next Big Vertical, 'The Drive'
- See Why Visiting This L.A. Suburb Is Like Stepping Into a Wes Anderson Film