Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
The Newsroom (HBO)
What is it, exactly, that makes The Newsroom so infuriating? Is it the across-the-board incompetence of the female characters? Is it that brilliant jerk and Sorkin-surrogate Will McAvoy claims to be a committed liberal but seems to think that everything was better in the good old days? Or is it that the performances of Jeff Daniels as McAvoy, Emily Mortimer as his producer MacKenzie and Thomas Sadoski as staffer Don are just so damn good that you can't stop hate-watching the thing? Argue about it, please.
- Suntory Whisky 3-D Printed the World's Most Incredible Ice Cubes
- April Fools' Day 2015: Our Giant Roundup of the Best Brand Hoaxes
- Marketers Say Debuting Amazon Dash Right Before April Fools' Day Was Genius
- Ad of the Day: Ford Pranks Guys by Sending Them on a Blind Date With a Stunt Driver
- 4 Things You Need to Know to Market to Millennials