Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
The Newsroom (HBO)
What is it, exactly, that makes The Newsroom so infuriating? Is it the across-the-board incompetence of the female characters? Is it that brilliant jerk and Sorkin-surrogate Will McAvoy claims to be a committed liberal but seems to think that everything was better in the good old days? Or is it that the performances of Jeff Daniels as McAvoy, Emily Mortimer as his producer MacKenzie and Thomas Sadoski as staffer Don are just so damn good that you can't stop hate-watching the thing? Argue about it, please.
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Here Are the Two New Clash of Clans Ads, Which Will Get a Gazillion Views
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free