Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Show That Always Makes Us LOL
The Big Bang Theory
To be sure, there are funnier shows, but nothing tickles the funny bone quite like money and ratings. Now in its sixth season, CBS’ The Big Bang Theory is the most-watched, highest-rated sitcom, averaging 13.9 million viewers and a 5.0 in the 18-49 demo. It’s also a cash machine. The cost of a spot alongside Sheldon, Leonard and the rest of the Caltech crew: $285,000.
- Coke Drops Unsuspecting Moviegoers Into Sex Scene for Real-Time Ad
- Is This Obscure European Sock Company the World's Worst Advertiser?
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: March 7-14
- Remember When Burger King Ads Were Insane? In New Zealand They Still Are
- A Tweet, Selfie and Instagram Video Just Broke That US Airways News