Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Show That Always Makes Us LOL
The Big Bang Theory
To be sure, there are funnier shows, but nothing tickles the funny bone quite like money and ratings. Now in its sixth season, CBS’ The Big Bang Theory is the most-watched, highest-rated sitcom, averaging 13.9 million viewers and a 5.0 in the 18-49 demo. It’s also a cash machine. The cost of a spot alongside Sheldon, Leonard and the rest of the Caltech crew: $285,000.
- Annie Leibovitz Photographs Well-Known People in Their Homes for a Dozen Real Estate Ads
- From Moscow to Mumbai, These Agencies Make Today's Best Campaigns
- Ad of the Day: Guinness Africa Thrillingly Celebrates Being 'Made of Black'
- Jeff Bridges Salutes the Dude's Favorite Beverage in Short Film for Kahlúa
- Jim Parsons Hits the Stratosphere