Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Show That Always Makes Us LOL
The Big Bang Theory
To be sure, there are funnier shows, but nothing tickles the funny bone quite like money and ratings. Now in its sixth season, CBS’ The Big Bang Theory is the most-watched, highest-rated sitcom, averaging 13.9 million viewers and a 5.0 in the 18-49 demo. It’s also a cash machine. The cost of a spot alongside Sheldon, Leonard and the rest of the Caltech crew: $285,000.
- Man Shaves Beard Off After 14 Years, and Family Reacts in Shock, in Remarkable Razor Ad
- Moms Are Bugging Out About This Bugaboo Ad With a Model Jogging in a Bikini
- Clever NFL Ads Imagine What Friends Would Talk About Without Fantasy Football
- Ad of the Day: M&M's Heads Into the Bedroom for a Little 'Tainted Love'
- Why Two Billboards in Massachusetts Were Made to Look Like They're Not Even There