Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
All-pro show featured stuff you might actually see on TV.
Emcee Seth Meyers made sober buyers laugh early in the morning—is there a higher compliment? New co-pro with BBC Two, The Wrong Mans, looked great. “The most ‘upfront’-like if you compare to broadcast networks,” said a buyer.
There’s still lingering uncertainty about the portal’s future. And the originals got mixed reviews. ”I just don’t understand a lot of Hulu’s original programming decisions,” said Leap Year’s Cleveland. ”They should be funding original content that feels more like the TV shows their audience already watches on their network, like Amazon and Netflix.”
"Did Hulu think we all forgot that they announced The Awesomes last year? added Media Storm's Redniss?
- Account Manager - Advertising Sales & Parternships Grooveshark Gainesville, FL
- National Advertising Sales Manager Alaska Dispatch News Anchorage, AK
- Assistant PR Account Executive Lumentus New York, NY
- Senior Content Manager & Digital Strategist Enterprise Community Partners Washington, DC
- Senior Reporter, Government Contracts Law360 New York, NY
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- Northrop Grumman Will Tease Top-Secret Stealth Bomber With a Super Bowl Ad
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything You Need to Know About 2015's Big Game
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Wants You to Be a Better Human, Not Just a Better Athlete