Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
All-pro show featured stuff you might actually see on TV.
Emcee Seth Meyers made sober buyers laugh early in the morning—is there a higher compliment? New co-pro with BBC Two, The Wrong Mans, looked great. “The most ‘upfront’-like if you compare to broadcast networks,” said a buyer.
There’s still lingering uncertainty about the portal’s future. And the originals got mixed reviews. ”I just don’t understand a lot of Hulu’s original programming decisions,” said Leap Year’s Cleveland. ”They should be funding original content that feels more like the TV shows their audience already watches on their network, like Amazon and Netflix.”
"Did Hulu think we all forgot that they announced The Awesomes last year? added Media Storm's Redniss?
- KFC Swaps Out Norm Macdonald for Jim Gaffigan as Its Latest 'Real' Colonel
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything We Know About 2016's Commercials
- Snapchat Runs Its First App-Install Ad, and It’s for Mobile Game Cookie Jam
- Kung Fu Panda Characters Reenact Iconic Ad Campaigns for Wix's Super Bowl Spot
- Ad of the Day: A Kind, Curious British Airways Flight Attendant Falls in Love With India