Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
All-pro show featured stuff you might actually see on TV.
Emcee Seth Meyers made sober buyers laugh early in the morning—is there a higher compliment? New co-pro with BBC Two, The Wrong Mans, looked great. “The most ‘upfront’-like if you compare to broadcast networks,” said a buyer.
There’s still lingering uncertainty about the portal’s future. And the originals got mixed reviews. ”I just don’t understand a lot of Hulu’s original programming decisions,” said Leap Year’s Cleveland. ”They should be funding original content that feels more like the TV shows their audience already watches on their network, like Amazon and Netflix.”
"Did Hulu think we all forgot that they announced The Awesomes last year? added Media Storm's Redniss?
- Media Sales Executive Progressive Business Media East Coast
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- Ad of the Day: This Very Sweet Holiday Ad Follows a Man on a Mission to Learn English
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2016
- Spotify Crunches User Data in Fun Ways for This New Global Outdoor Ad Campaign
- JetBlue Made an Edible Ad to Promote Its All-You-Can-Eat Snacks