Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
All-pro show featured stuff you might actually see on TV.
Emcee Seth Meyers made sober buyers laugh early in the morning—is there a higher compliment? New co-pro with BBC Two, The Wrong Mans, looked great. “The most ‘upfront’-like if you compare to broadcast networks,” said a buyer.
There’s still lingering uncertainty about the portal’s future. And the originals got mixed reviews. ”I just don’t understand a lot of Hulu’s original programming decisions,” said Leap Year’s Cleveland. ”They should be funding original content that feels more like the TV shows their audience already watches on their network, like Amazon and Netflix.”
"Did Hulu think we all forgot that they announced The Awesomes last year? added Media Storm's Redniss?
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- Sarah Koenig Buckles Under the Pressure of Serial's Final Episode in This Outstanding Parody
- 14 Brilliant Outdoor Ads That Rocked the Real World in 2014
- After 15 Years With BBH, Johnnie Walker Picks a New Agency