Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
All-pro show featured stuff you might actually see on TV.
Emcee Seth Meyers made sober buyers laugh early in the morning—is there a higher compliment? New co-pro with BBC Two, The Wrong Mans, looked great. “The most ‘upfront’-like if you compare to broadcast networks,” said a buyer.
There’s still lingering uncertainty about the portal’s future. And the originals got mixed reviews. ”I just don’t understand a lot of Hulu’s original programming decisions,” said Leap Year’s Cleveland. ”They should be funding original content that feels more like the TV shows their audience already watches on their network, like Amazon and Netflix.”
"Did Hulu think we all forgot that they announced The Awesomes last year? added Media Storm's Redniss?
- These Are the Digital Trends Everyone in Tech and Advertising Needs to Know
- Ad of the Day: Scrabble Tells a Delightful Love Story Entirely in Anagrams
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About YouTube's First 10 Years
- 3M Makes Retargeted Banner Ads Less Annoying by Turning Them Into Post-it Notes
- If You Like Cute Pigs and Happy Endings, Vodafone Has an Ad for You