Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
All-pro show featured stuff you might actually see on TV.
Emcee Seth Meyers made sober buyers laugh early in the morning—is there a higher compliment? New co-pro with BBC Two, The Wrong Mans, looked great. “The most ‘upfront’-like if you compare to broadcast networks,” said a buyer.
There’s still lingering uncertainty about the portal’s future. And the originals got mixed reviews. ”I just don’t understand a lot of Hulu’s original programming decisions,” said Leap Year’s Cleveland. ”They should be funding original content that feels more like the TV shows their audience already watches on their network, like Amazon and Netflix.”
"Did Hulu think we all forgot that they announced The Awesomes last year? added Media Storm's Redniss?
- Every Brand Wanted a Piece of #TheDress, but Who Wore It Best?
- Infographic: How Mobile Ads Are Becoming More Engaging and Accountable
- Ad of the Day: Epic Audi Spot With Marauding Mechanics Is Ridiculously Fun
- Ad of the Day: Facebook Just Made Some of the Truest Ads Ever About Friendship
- What Counts as an Online Ad View? A Standard Is Nearing, but the Fight's Not Over