Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
All-pro show featured stuff you might actually see on TV.
Emcee Seth Meyers made sober buyers laugh early in the morning—is there a higher compliment? New co-pro with BBC Two, The Wrong Mans, looked great. “The most ‘upfront’-like if you compare to broadcast networks,” said a buyer.
There’s still lingering uncertainty about the portal’s future. And the originals got mixed reviews. ”I just don’t understand a lot of Hulu’s original programming decisions,” said Leap Year’s Cleveland. ”They should be funding original content that feels more like the TV shows their audience already watches on their network, like Amazon and Netflix.”
"Did Hulu think we all forgot that they announced The Awesomes last year? added Media Storm's Redniss?
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
- Sales Account Executive Creative Circle Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US)
- Sales Account Executive Bilingual Creative Circle Miami, Florida (US)
- Audi Made One Hell of an Entertaining Ad for Tonight's Debate That Everyone Will Love
- Ad of the Day: Kevin Hart and David Beckham Take a Fun, Disastrous Road Trip for H&M
- Hillary Clinton Releases a Powerful New Ad With Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- McCann Created an Escort Service That Had a Macabre Surprise for Anyone Who Tried It
- This Snapchat Game From Under Armour Turns You Into Cam Newton and Makes You Dodge Wolves