Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg took the stage to celebrate the acquisition of YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
YouTube smartly focused on its homegrown unique talent and formats. “While YouTube had a number of performances they all tied back into the core reason we were all there, to learn about what is new and how we can partner more closely to propel our brands forward. Having worked on YouTube integrations in the past with their stars, it is key to understand their passion,” said Media Storm’s Redniss.
The company’s push to create brand-friendly networks spoke to the challenges it had with last year’s channel-dominant sales approach. A perceived strategy shift "may not be enough to convince skeptical buyers," said Wilson Cleveland of Unboxd Media.
- Media Reporter Advertising Age New York, NY
- Integrated Account Executive TMC Norwalk, CT
- Salesforce Marketing Automation Technologist Crain Detroit, MI
- Analyst, Inventory & Yield, Ad Product, Revenue and Sales Operations Condé Nast New York, NY
- Digital Growth Director - Muscle & Fitness American Media, Inc. New York, NY
- Kids Are Given Toy Cars That Can't Crash in This Amusingly Mean Mercedes-Benz Ad
- Ad of the Day: Girls Become Professionals Ahead of Their Time in Barbie's Cool New Ad
- Victoria's Secret Ignored the Anger Over This Photo, So a Facebook Fan Fixed It (NSFW)
- Your Life Should Be This Dreamy, Say 6 Beautiful New Ads for the Apple Watch
- The Sad, Painful Life of Two Testicles Improves Dramatically in This Hilarious Underwear Ad