Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg took the stage to celebrate the acquisition of YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
YouTube smartly focused on its homegrown unique talent and formats. “While YouTube had a number of performances they all tied back into the core reason we were all there, to learn about what is new and how we can partner more closely to propel our brands forward. Having worked on YouTube integrations in the past with their stars, it is key to understand their passion,” said Media Storm’s Redniss.
The company’s push to create brand-friendly networks spoke to the challenges it had with last year’s channel-dominant sales approach. A perceived strategy shift "may not be enough to convince skeptical buyers," said Wilson Cleveland of Unboxd Media.
- Digital Marketing Manager Little League International Williamsport, PA
- Marketing Analyst - AARP Driver Safety Program AARP Washington, DC
- Graphic Design and Digital Media Manager WhistlePig LLC New York, NY
- Presidential Campaign Reporters WhoWhatWhy.org New York, NY
- Data Reporter Crain's New York Business New York, NY
- April Fools' Day 2015: Our Giant Roundup of the Best Brand Hoaxes
- Marketers Say Debuting Amazon Dash Right Before April Fools' Day Was Genius
- Suntory Whisky 3-D Printed the World's Most Incredible Ice Cubes
- 29 People Who Can't Stand Your Stupid Branded April Fools' Joke
- Lord & Taylor Got 50 Instagrammers to Wear the Same Dress, Which Promptly Sold Out