Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg took the stage to celebrate the acquisition of YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
YouTube smartly focused on its homegrown unique talent and formats. “While YouTube had a number of performances they all tied back into the core reason we were all there, to learn about what is new and how we can partner more closely to propel our brands forward. Having worked on YouTube integrations in the past with their stars, it is key to understand their passion,” said Media Storm’s Redniss.
The company’s push to create brand-friendly networks spoke to the challenges it had with last year’s channel-dominant sales approach. A perceived strategy shift "may not be enough to convince skeptical buyers," said Wilson Cleveland of Unboxd Media.
- Domino's Apologizes for Years of Totally Overcharging You for Pizza on the Weekend
- Ad of the Day: Samsung Combines the World's Anthems Into One Beautiful Song for Rio 2016
- The Writers of Idiocracy Aren't Doing Those Anti-Trump Ads Anymore
- Jon Stewart Takes Down Roger Ailes and Donald Trump in His First Daily Show-Style Rant in 11 Months
- 9 Digital Marketing Stats That Got Our Attention This Week