Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg took the stage to celebrate the acquisition of YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
YouTube smartly focused on its homegrown unique talent and formats. “While YouTube had a number of performances they all tied back into the core reason we were all there, to learn about what is new and how we can partner more closely to propel our brands forward. Having worked on YouTube integrations in the past with their stars, it is key to understand their passion,” said Media Storm’s Redniss.
The company’s push to create brand-friendly networks spoke to the challenges it had with last year’s channel-dominant sales approach. A perceived strategy shift "may not be enough to convince skeptical buyers," said Wilson Cleveland of Unboxd Media.
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Associate - Public Relations and Public Affairs Sugerman Communications Group, Inc. Los Angeles
- Leo Burnett Built a Livable Model of Van Gogh's 'Bedroom' That You Can Rent on Airbnb
- Why OK Go Went Facebook-Only With the Debut of Its Buzzy, Zero-Gravity Music Video
- This Agency Creative Director Compiles the World's Weirdest Pinterest Boards
- Ad of the Day: GE Embarks on 'Unimpossible Missions' Like Saving a Snowball in Hell
- The 10 Most Viral Ads of Super Bowl 50