Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg took the stage to celebrate the acquisition of YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
YouTube smartly focused on its homegrown unique talent and formats. “While YouTube had a number of performances they all tied back into the core reason we were all there, to learn about what is new and how we can partner more closely to propel our brands forward. Having worked on YouTube integrations in the past with their stars, it is key to understand their passion,” said Media Storm’s Redniss.
The company’s push to create brand-friendly networks spoke to the challenges it had with last year’s channel-dominant sales approach. A perceived strategy shift "may not be enough to convince skeptical buyers," said Wilson Cleveland of Unboxd Media.
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Sr. Acquisitions Editor Brilliance Audio New York City, New York (US)
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- This Yogurt Brand Found a Clever Workaround to Get in Front of Pokemon Go Players
- Ad of the Day: Nike Gives Babies a Stirring Speech on Unfairness, Ambition and Triumph
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016
- This Ad for a Snorkeling Mask Is So Elegant, You Won't Want to Hit the Beach Without One