Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg took the stage to celebrate the acquisition of YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
YouTube smartly focused on its homegrown unique talent and formats. “While YouTube had a number of performances they all tied back into the core reason we were all there, to learn about what is new and how we can partner more closely to propel our brands forward. Having worked on YouTube integrations in the past with their stars, it is key to understand their passion,” said Media Storm’s Redniss.
The company’s push to create brand-friendly networks spoke to the challenges it had with last year’s channel-dominant sales approach. A perceived strategy shift "may not be enough to convince skeptical buyers," said Wilson Cleveland of Unboxd Media.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Account Executive FCB West San Francisco, CA
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- Man Poses as Target on Facebook, Trolls Haters of Its Gender-Neutral Move With Epic Replies
- Star Wars Shut Down This Facebook Commenter Who Wants Female Armor to Look More Ladylike
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken
- Ad of the Day: This Incredible Scouting Ad Shows How Lessons Can Last a Lifetime
- Here's What 22 Famous Logos Would Look Like If They Swapped Colors With Competitors