Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg took the stage to celebrate the acquisition of YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
YouTube smartly focused on its homegrown unique talent and formats. “While YouTube had a number of performances they all tied back into the core reason we were all there, to learn about what is new and how we can partner more closely to propel our brands forward. Having worked on YouTube integrations in the past with their stars, it is key to understand their passion,” said Media Storm’s Redniss.
The company’s push to create brand-friendly networks spoke to the challenges it had with last year’s channel-dominant sales approach. A perceived strategy shift "may not be enough to convince skeptical buyers," said Wilson Cleveland of Unboxd Media.
- 12 Ordinary People Who Beat Major Brands to Their Own Twitter Handles
- A Glimpse Into Marketers’ Social Media Strategies
- This Brilliantly Designed Alarm Clock Wakes You by Brewing a Cup of Coffee
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing
- Brand of the Day: How Ikea Brings Design Ideas to Life in Social