Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg took the stage to celebrate the acquisition of YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
YouTube smartly focused on its homegrown unique talent and formats. “While YouTube had a number of performances they all tied back into the core reason we were all there, to learn about what is new and how we can partner more closely to propel our brands forward. Having worked on YouTube integrations in the past with their stars, it is key to understand their passion,” said Media Storm’s Redniss.
The company’s push to create brand-friendly networks spoke to the challenges it had with last year’s channel-dominant sales approach. A perceived strategy shift "may not be enough to convince skeptical buyers," said Wilson Cleveland of Unboxd Media.
- Video Producer, The Atlantic Atlantic Media Washington, DC
- Senior Director, Digital Communications Turner PR New York, NY and Denver, CO,
- Reporters and Editors WhoWhatWhy New York, NY
- Marketing Manager Sourcebooks Naperville, IL
- Account Executive, the Knot Concierge Program XO Group & the Knot New York, NY
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- 14 Brilliant Outdoor Ads That Rocked the Real World in 2014
- Inside Pornhub's Crusade to Tear Down the Taboos of Watching Sex Online
- This Homage to Famous Modern Directors Was Made Entirely With Stock Footage