Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg took the stage to celebrate the acquisition of YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
YouTube smartly focused on its homegrown unique talent and formats. “While YouTube had a number of performances they all tied back into the core reason we were all there, to learn about what is new and how we can partner more closely to propel our brands forward. Having worked on YouTube integrations in the past with their stars, it is key to understand their passion,” said Media Storm’s Redniss.
The company’s push to create brand-friendly networks spoke to the challenges it had with last year’s channel-dominant sales approach. A perceived strategy shift "may not be enough to convince skeptical buyers," said Wilson Cleveland of Unboxd Media.
- Video Producer-Politics Washington Post Washington, DC
- Digital Marketing Trainee (Santa Monica OR NYC) Resolute Digital LLC (Chelsea & Santa Monica) Santa Monica, CA
- Advertising Operations Manager TV Guide Magazine New York, NY
- VP, Group Account Director Pace Communications Greensboro, NC
- Art Director Mullen Winston Salem, NC
- Ad of the Day: Leica Recreates 35 Famous Photos to Celebrate a Century of Photography
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- 'Eat Like You Give a F*ck,' Says This Hilariously Profane Ad for a Cookbook