Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg took the stage to celebrate the acquisition of YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
YouTube smartly focused on its homegrown unique talent and formats. “While YouTube had a number of performances they all tied back into the core reason we were all there, to learn about what is new and how we can partner more closely to propel our brands forward. Having worked on YouTube integrations in the past with their stars, it is key to understand their passion,” said Media Storm’s Redniss.
The company’s push to create brand-friendly networks spoke to the challenges it had with last year’s channel-dominant sales approach. A perceived strategy shift "may not be enough to convince skeptical buyers," said Wilson Cleveland of Unboxd Media.
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
- Sales Account Executive Creative Circle Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US)
- Sales Account Executive Bilingual Creative Circle Miami, Florida (US)
- Sales Account Executive Creative Circle Dallas, Texas
- Ad of the Day: Pine-Sol Is Clueless, Except When It Comes to Cleaning, in 19 Fun Prerolls
- Heineken Just Made an HR Campaign That's as Cool as Any Consumer Ads It's Done
- Branded Content Leads to 59% Better Recall Than Other Digital Ads
- See What a 14-Hour Flight Is Like in the Insane Luxury of a $21,000 Emirates Airplane Seat
- Pro Athletes School Gatorade Drinkers in the Brand's Most Humiliating Campaign Yet