Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg took the stage to celebrate the acquisition of YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
YouTube smartly focused on its homegrown unique talent and formats. “While YouTube had a number of performances they all tied back into the core reason we were all there, to learn about what is new and how we can partner more closely to propel our brands forward. Having worked on YouTube integrations in the past with their stars, it is key to understand their passion,” said Media Storm’s Redniss.
The company’s push to create brand-friendly networks spoke to the challenges it had with last year’s channel-dominant sales approach. A perceived strategy shift "may not be enough to convince skeptical buyers," said Wilson Cleveland of Unboxd Media.
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- Under Armour Honors Misty Copeland With Hashtag That Led to a Car Full of Flowers
- Ad of the Day: Mcgarrybowen's New Triscuit Ads Will Have Foodies Licking Their Lips
- Designer Shows Off His Big Talent in the World's Smallest Portfolio