Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg took the stage to celebrate the acquisition of YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
YouTube smartly focused on its homegrown unique talent and formats. “While YouTube had a number of performances they all tied back into the core reason we were all there, to learn about what is new and how we can partner more closely to propel our brands forward. Having worked on YouTube integrations in the past with their stars, it is key to understand their passion,” said Media Storm’s Redniss.
The company’s push to create brand-friendly networks spoke to the challenges it had with last year’s channel-dominant sales approach. A perceived strategy shift "may not be enough to convince skeptical buyers," said Wilson Cleveland of Unboxd Media.
- This Remarkable Short Film Set at Costco Explores the Empty Obsession With Shopping
- These Might Be the First Condom Ads That Try to Make You Less Excited
- Ad of the Day: Kim Kardashian Just Made One Seriously Strange Ad for an Energy Drink
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Re-creates Terminator 2's Bar Fight Scene for Video Game Ad
- Hey Developers, Unlike HP, Betabrand Doesn't Give a Crap What You Wear