Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg took the stage to celebrate the acquisition of YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
YouTube smartly focused on its homegrown unique talent and formats. “While YouTube had a number of performances they all tied back into the core reason we were all there, to learn about what is new and how we can partner more closely to propel our brands forward. Having worked on YouTube integrations in the past with their stars, it is key to understand their passion,” said Media Storm’s Redniss.
The company’s push to create brand-friendly networks spoke to the challenges it had with last year’s channel-dominant sales approach. A perceived strategy shift "may not be enough to convince skeptical buyers," said Wilson Cleveland of Unboxd Media.
- News Editor BBC News Washington, DC
- Senior Writer/Editor Masons of California San Francisco, CA
- Digital Advertising Coordinator Wolters Kluwer Health Philadelphia or NYC, PA
- Autodesk Student Ambassador RepNation New York, NY
- Senior Strategic Planner (bilingual) Sensis (National Ad Agency) Los Angeles, CA
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- Real Beauty? Nah, Victoria's Secret Would Rather Celebrate the 'Perfect Body'
- Netflix's Fun Outdoor Ads Use 100 Awesome GIFs From Shows and Movies
- 'Dumb Ways to Die' Returns With a Trick-or-Treat Halloween Special
- Instagram's Video Ads Are Finally Live, and Here Are 4 From Major Brands