Adweek's Digital Guide to Election Apps and SitesFollow the race to Pennsylvania Avenue with some of these dedicated digital platforms
- 1 of 9
Washington Post's 'The Grid'
"Why not create a space with a stream of everything in one place?" is what WashingtonPost.com asked readers in its introduction to The Grid. In its defense, The Grid is a pretty snazzy election hub for the Post with options for customization, a handy schedule, and more Twitter, Instagram, and video integration than you can shake a stick at. Perhaps The Grid's best feature is its seamless design for mobile viewing. Let's be real, if you care about politics enough to obsess over WaPo's RNC Grid, then you're probably going to want it at your fingertips at all times. While this is one of our favorites, we can't help but see some similarities in the display of social elements with the newly released Rebelmouse. But hey, imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Senior Account Executive- Healthcare PR and Social Media Berry & Company Public Relations New York, NY
- Why OK Go Went Facebook-Only With the Debut of Its Buzzy, Zero-Gravity Music Video
- Why Do So Many People Go Crazy for Wegmans?
- Leo Burnett Built a Livable Model of Van Gogh's 'Bedroom' That You Can Rent on Airbnb
- Instagram Will Start Displaying Video Views in a Push for More Ads
- 9 Eye-Opening Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week