Adweek's Digital Guide to Election Apps and SitesFollow the race to Pennsylvania Avenue with some of these dedicated digital platforms
- 1 of 9
Washington Post's 'The Grid'
"Why not create a space with a stream of everything in one place?" is what WashingtonPost.com asked readers in its introduction to The Grid. In its defense, The Grid is a pretty snazzy election hub for the Post with options for customization, a handy schedule, and more Twitter, Instagram, and video integration than you can shake a stick at. Perhaps The Grid's best feature is its seamless design for mobile viewing. Let's be real, if you care about politics enough to obsess over WaPo's RNC Grid, then you're probably going to want it at your fingertips at all times. While this is one of our favorites, we can't help but see some similarities in the display of social elements with the newly released Rebelmouse. But hey, imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?
- Verizon Has Reportedly Bought Yahoo for $4.8 Billion
- Adweek's Creative 100: Meet the Top Thinkers, Makers and Doers in Marketing and Media
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- Agency Sends Copywriter Into Wilderness to Live Exclusively on Its Clients' Brands for 5 Days
- Jon Stewart Takes Down Roger Ailes and Donald Trump in His First Daily Show-Style Rant in 11 Months