Adweek's Digital Guide to Election Apps and SitesFollow the race to Pennsylvania Avenue with some of these dedicated digital platforms
- 1 of 9
Washington Post's 'The Grid'
"Why not create a space with a stream of everything in one place?" is what WashingtonPost.com asked readers in its introduction to The Grid. In its defense, The Grid is a pretty snazzy election hub for the Post with options for customization, a handy schedule, and more Twitter, Instagram, and video integration than you can shake a stick at. Perhaps The Grid's best feature is its seamless design for mobile viewing. Let's be real, if you care about politics enough to obsess over WaPo's RNC Grid, then you're probably going to want it at your fingertips at all times. While this is one of our favorites, we can't help but see some similarities in the display of social elements with the newly released Rebelmouse. But hey, imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- YouTube Star Hannah Witton Gives Candid Advice About Sex in Durex Campaign
- Here's the Most Fascinating Slide From BuzzFeed's 2008 Pitch to Investors
- Manny Pacquiao Wonders If Mayweather Fight Is On, or If It's All Just a Foot Locker Ad
- Wells Fargo Features a Lesbian Couple in Its First Big Campaign From BBDO