Adweek's Digital Guide to Election Apps and SitesFollow the race to Pennsylvania Avenue with some of these dedicated digital platforms
- 1 of 9
Washington Post's 'The Grid'
"Why not create a space with a stream of everything in one place?" is what WashingtonPost.com asked readers in its introduction to The Grid. In its defense, The Grid is a pretty snazzy election hub for the Post with options for customization, a handy schedule, and more Twitter, Instagram, and video integration than you can shake a stick at. Perhaps The Grid's best feature is its seamless design for mobile viewing. Let's be real, if you care about politics enough to obsess over WaPo's RNC Grid, then you're probably going to want it at your fingertips at all times. While this is one of our favorites, we can't help but see some similarities in the display of social elements with the newly released Rebelmouse. But hey, imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?
- Ad of the Day: Apple Feels the Love for the MacBook Air in Joyful 'Stickers' Spot
- Lars Ulrich Has the Best Line in the Outtakes From Metallica's SportsCenter Ad
- Instant.ly Says It Can Tell Brands Which New Products People Will Actually Buy
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in June
- Publicis Groupe Posts Weak Results