Adweek's Digital Guide to Election Apps and SitesFollow the race to Pennsylvania Avenue with some of these dedicated digital platforms
- 1 of 9
Washington Post's 'The Grid'
"Why not create a space with a stream of everything in one place?" is what WashingtonPost.com asked readers in its introduction to The Grid. In its defense, The Grid is a pretty snazzy election hub for the Post with options for customization, a handy schedule, and more Twitter, Instagram, and video integration than you can shake a stick at. Perhaps The Grid's best feature is its seamless design for mobile viewing. Let's be real, if you care about politics enough to obsess over WaPo's RNC Grid, then you're probably going to want it at your fingertips at all times. While this is one of our favorites, we can't help but see some similarities in the display of social elements with the newly released Rebelmouse. But hey, imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Game of Agencies Imagines What Game of Thrones Characters Would Do at an Agency
- These 2 Creatives Quit Their Agency Jobs to Start Their Own—With No Office and No Set Location
- Ad of the Day: Forget 'Plus Size.' JCPenney Just Bravely Stood Up for 'Fat Girls'
- Patriotic People Are Shocked to Learn Where They Really Came From in This Viral Ad
- Meet the 30 Most Powerful Women in Sports