Adweek's Digital Guide to Election Apps and SitesFollow the race to Pennsylvania Avenue with some of these dedicated digital platforms
- 1 of 9
Washington Post's 'The Grid'
"Why not create a space with a stream of everything in one place?" is what WashingtonPost.com asked readers in its introduction to The Grid. In its defense, The Grid is a pretty snazzy election hub for the Post with options for customization, a handy schedule, and more Twitter, Instagram, and video integration than you can shake a stick at. Perhaps The Grid's best feature is its seamless design for mobile viewing. Let's be real, if you care about politics enough to obsess over WaPo's RNC Grid, then you're probably going to want it at your fingertips at all times. While this is one of our favorites, we can't help but see some similarities in the display of social elements with the newly released Rebelmouse. But hey, imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?
- Account Director GlassView New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Content Designer E. & J. Gallo Winery Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Ad of the Day: Clive Owen Is Back in the Driver's Seat as BMW Films Returns After 15 Years
- Michael Phelps and Danny McBride Go to Outer Space for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- This JetBlue Marketing Exec Developed the Cleverest Campaigns at 30,000 Feet
- Terry Tate Checks Donald Trump in Timely Throwback to Classic Reebok Ads
- WD-40 Makes Your Doors Extra Creaky (for a Change) With This Ingenious Halloween App