Adweek's Digital Guide to Election Apps and SitesFollow the race to Pennsylvania Avenue with some of these dedicated digital platforms
- 1 of 9
Washington Post's 'The Grid'
"Why not create a space with a stream of everything in one place?" is what WashingtonPost.com asked readers in its introduction to The Grid. In its defense, The Grid is a pretty snazzy election hub for the Post with options for customization, a handy schedule, and more Twitter, Instagram, and video integration than you can shake a stick at. Perhaps The Grid's best feature is its seamless design for mobile viewing. Let's be real, if you care about politics enough to obsess over WaPo's RNC Grid, then you're probably going to want it at your fingertips at all times. While this is one of our favorites, we can't help but see some similarities in the display of social elements with the newly released Rebelmouse. But hey, imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?
- Ad of the Day: Honey Maid Celebrates Single Dads, Gay Dads, Punk Dads and More
- Microsoft Tells Agencies What They Must Do to Win Its Coveted Global Account
- Meet 12 of the Biggest Young Stars on YouTube
- Draftfcb Is Unveiling Its Rebranding
- Watch This Miniature, 3D-Printed Subaru Race Against a Ton of Exploding Sticks