Trailer Mash 09-14-12From 'Finding Nemo 3D' to 'The Master,' new movies judged solely on their previews
Didn't Channing Tatum only just arrive here? All muscles a-popping and monocular gaze a-beseeching? As a boy's action figure in GI Joe and as a men's action figure in Magic Mike? Apparently not, since with 10 Years he's already produced his own high-school reunion movie. Casting Rosario Dawson as the high-school sweetheart he is seeing for the first time since he left school suggests it was probably a wise decision for Chan to cast, as his new wife, his actual wife. Quite probably even soppier than this trailer makes it look, this does promise a couple of nice cameos by Brian Geraghty and Chris Pratt. And Justin Long playing a complete tool.
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO
- Ad of the Day: Bissell Cleans a Grimy Subway Floor, but That's Not the Crazy Part
- Life Alert's New Ad is Terrifying, and People Are Not Happy About It
- This 99-Pack of Beer Is Real, It's Glorious, and It Will Get You Very Drunk
- What Brands Need to Know About Back-to-School Shopping Habits