Trailer Mash 09-14-12From 'Finding Nemo 3D' to 'The Master,' new movies judged solely on their previews
Didn't Channing Tatum only just arrive here? All muscles a-popping and monocular gaze a-beseeching? As a boy's action figure in GI Joe and as a men's action figure in Magic Mike? Apparently not, since with 10 Years he's already produced his own high-school reunion movie. Casting Rosario Dawson as the high-school sweetheart he is seeing for the first time since he left school suggests it was probably a wise decision for Chan to cast, as his new wife, his actual wife. Quite probably even soppier than this trailer makes it look, this does promise a couple of nice cameos by Brian Geraghty and Chris Pratt. And Justin Long playing a complete tool.
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- Sarah Koenig Buckles Under the Pressure of Serial's Final Episode in This Outstanding Parody
- Google's Making It Easier to Figure Out if Online Ads Actually Drive In-Store Traffic
- 14 Brilliant Outdoor Ads That Rocked the Real World in 2014