Trailer Mash 09-14-12From 'Finding Nemo 3D' to 'The Master,' new movies judged solely on their previews
Didn't Channing Tatum only just arrive here? All muscles a-popping and monocular gaze a-beseeching? As a boy's action figure in GI Joe and as a men's action figure in Magic Mike? Apparently not, since with 10 Years he's already produced his own high-school reunion movie. Casting Rosario Dawson as the high-school sweetheart he is seeing for the first time since he left school suggests it was probably a wise decision for Chan to cast, as his new wife, his actual wife. Quite probably even soppier than this trailer makes it look, this does promise a couple of nice cameos by Brian Geraghty and Chris Pratt. And Justin Long playing a complete tool.
- Here's a Pretty Amazing Ad That Will Make You Feel Awful, Then Wonderful
- Three Years Later, We Finally Have a Brutally Powerful Ad About the Crisis in Syria
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: March 1-7
- That Instagram-Omnicom Deal Is Actually Worth $40 Million
- Finally, a Japanese Ad That's Both Surprising and Surprisingly Awesome