Trailer Mash 09-14-12From 'Finding Nemo 3D' to 'The Master,' new movies judged solely on their previews
Didn't Channing Tatum only just arrive here? All muscles a-popping and monocular gaze a-beseeching? As a boy's action figure in GI Joe and as a men's action figure in Magic Mike? Apparently not, since with 10 Years he's already produced his own high-school reunion movie. Casting Rosario Dawson as the high-school sweetheart he is seeing for the first time since he left school suggests it was probably a wise decision for Chan to cast, as his new wife, his actual wife. Quite probably even soppier than this trailer makes it look, this does promise a couple of nice cameos by Brian Geraghty and Chris Pratt. And Justin Long playing a complete tool.
- Online Marketing Analyst ( PPC) BuyerZone Waltham, MA
- Email Marketing Manager Wall Street Daily, an affiliate of Agora Inc. Baltimore, MD
- Senior Writer/ Reviewer, Business Technology PC Mag New York, NY
- Senior Strategist Vladimir Jones Denver, CO
- Digital Marketing Specialist (7551U) 20262 University of California, Berkeley Berkeley, CA
- Coke Tests Whisper's Advertising Potential in the Most Perfect Way
- Design Team Behind New Verizon Logo Says It's Meant to Be Flexible, Not 'Clever or Flashy'
- Beats By Dre Returns Gatorade's Serve With Its Own Flashy Serena Williams Ad
- Ad of the Day: Honda Explores the Strange Art of Precision Walking in This HR-V Spot
- Hyundai Just Hacked Instagram With a Quiz That Leads You to the Right SUV