Trailer Mash 09-14-12From 'Finding Nemo 3D' to 'The Master,' new movies judged solely on their previews
Didn't Channing Tatum only just arrive here? All muscles a-popping and monocular gaze a-beseeching? As a boy's action figure in GI Joe and as a men's action figure in Magic Mike? Apparently not, since with 10 Years he's already produced his own high-school reunion movie. Casting Rosario Dawson as the high-school sweetheart he is seeing for the first time since he left school suggests it was probably a wise decision for Chan to cast, as his new wife, his actual wife. Quite probably even soppier than this trailer makes it look, this does promise a couple of nice cameos by Brian Geraghty and Chris Pratt. And Justin Long playing a complete tool.
- Ad of the Day: Leica Recreates 35 Famous Photos to Celebrate a Century of Photography
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- Viagra Airs Its First Ad Featuring Only a Woman, and She Gets Right to the Point
- Ad of the Day: Dove Shows Moms Just What They're Teaching Their Girls About Beauty
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting