Our Selection of the Most Eye-Catching Ads on BillboardsNew levels of creativity
- 1 of 10
This Minneapolis-based real estate outfit turned to a local shop, Preston Kelly, to create a realistic vibe. The campaign, which kicked off in late January, will run across Minnesota through May.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- How NBCU's Bonnie Hammer Plans to Dominate Cable
- K-Pop Group Twerks to the (Really) Oldies in First Classical Music Video Ever
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder
- Conservative Christian Activists Have Some Major Brands in Their Sights