Our Selection of the Most Eye-Catching Ads on BillboardsNew levels of creativity
- 1 of 10
This Minneapolis-based real estate outfit turned to a local shop, Preston Kelly, to create a realistic vibe. The campaign, which kicked off in late January, will run across Minnesota through May.
- Who's Leading the Way for Marketers Among the Biggest Social Networks?
- Infographic: Brands Should Treat Consumers as Friends, Not Age Groups
- Q&A: Diane von Furstenberg Is Tapping Into Millennial Tastes to Secure Her Brand’s Legacy
- Why Jolly Rancher and Anomaly Are Telling Frustrated Millennials to 'Keep on Sucking!'
- Why Adidas's Samba Design Is Still Kicking It After 65 Years