Our Selection of the Most Eye-Catching Ads on BillboardsNew levels of creativity
- 1 of 10
This Minneapolis-based real estate outfit turned to a local shop, Preston Kelly, to create a realistic vibe. The campaign, which kicked off in late January, will run across Minnesota through May.
- How Ikea Used This Ad Full of Naked People to Sell Tables
- How Not to Get Sued By Michael Jordan, or Any Celeb, Over a Simple Congrats Ad
- Coke Tests Whisper's Advertising Potential in the Most Perfect Way
- Design Team Behind New Verizon Logo Says It's Meant to Be Flexible, Not 'Clever or Flashy'
- Have You Ever? This Ad for Big Lots Goes From Oddly Repetitive to Downright Surreal