Our Selection of the Most Eye-Catching Ads on BillboardsNew levels of creativity
- 1 of 10
This Minneapolis-based real estate outfit turned to a local shop, Preston Kelly, to create a realistic vibe. The campaign, which kicked off in late January, will run across Minnesota through May.
- This Restaurant Wants to Be the Worst Rated on Yelp, and the Reviews Are Indeed Hilarious
- This Map of the U.S. Shows the Most Googled Brand in Each State
- This Marketing Pro Practiced His Facebook Ad Targeting by Making His Roommate Completely Paranoid
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- How Tiffany’s Iconic Box Became the World’s Most Popular Package