Our Selection of the Most Eye-Catching Ads on BillboardsNew levels of creativity
- 1 of 10
This Minneapolis-based real estate outfit turned to a local shop, Preston Kelly, to create a realistic vibe. The campaign, which kicked off in late January, will run across Minnesota through May.
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: April 17-24
- Here's the Most Fascinating Slide From BuzzFeed's 2008 Pitch to Investors
- Ad of the Day: Apple Watch Gets Three Grand 60-Second Spots for Launch Day
- YouTube Star Hannah Witton Gives Candid Advice About Sex in Durex Campaign