8 of the Most Extreme Extreme-Weather AdsFrom Dew typhoons to cheating spouses, ride out the storm with these foul-weather ads
- 1 of 8
Audi Quattro - "Rain"
This 2000 commercial is probably the best example of what NOT to do in inclement weather. Undeterred by a downpour, this spot's little girl protagonist opts to frolic and at times even swim in the flooding waters. After having her fun, our hero hops in and makes use of the Audi Quattro's all-wheel drive. The message: if you're going to evacuate, then do it in style.
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- How Jack Daniel's Searched All Over the Country for the Best Bar Stories
- Awesome Beer Cans Show the Pantone Color of the Brew That's Inside
- Ad of the Day: Proud New Yorkers (and a Few Other Familiar Faces) Tip Their Hats to Derek Jeter
- See How Droga5 Actually Made the Insanely Intricate Sets for Moto's New Ads