8 of the Most Extreme Extreme-Weather AdsFrom Dew typhoons to cheating spouses, ride out the storm with these foul-weather ads
- 1 of 8
Audi Quattro - "Rain"
This 2000 commercial is probably the best example of what NOT to do in inclement weather. Undeterred by a downpour, this spot's little girl protagonist opts to frolic and at times even swim in the flooding waters. After having her fun, our hero hops in and makes use of the Audi Quattro's all-wheel drive. The message: if you're going to evacuate, then do it in style.
- Social Media Content Designer Bayard Advertising Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
- 3 Waves of Cyberattacks Brought Down Twitter, Spotify, Pinterest, NYT and Other Sites
- This Short Documentary Tells the Story of the Great Volkswagen Ads of the '60s
- Facebook Launches a Big Ad Campaign for Facebook Live, With User Videos at the Core
- Hot List: What Are 2016's Top Digital Brands, Apps and Must-Have Products?
- Two (Very) Old Friends Recall the Glories of 1934 in Charming Ads for Steak 'n Shake