8 of the Most Extreme Extreme-Weather AdsFrom Dew typhoons to cheating spouses, ride out the storm with these foul-weather ads
- 1 of 8
Audi Quattro - "Rain"
This 2000 commercial is probably the best example of what NOT to do in inclement weather. Undeterred by a downpour, this spot's little girl protagonist opts to frolic and at times even swim in the flooding waters. After having her fun, our hero hops in and makes use of the Audi Quattro's all-wheel drive. The message: if you're going to evacuate, then do it in style.
- This Art Director Got Nowhere With His Agency Job Hunt, So He Pretended to Be a Client
- Snoop Dogg Channels Frank Sinatra in JL's Latest Visually Stunning Ad for Adidas Originals
- This Week's 10 Most Digitally Engaging Commercials
- Snapchat Advertisers Can Now Target the App's Users Based on Offline Sales Data
- Ad of the Day: See If You Can Guess What This Lady on the Run Is Promoting