8 of the Most Extreme Extreme-Weather AdsFrom Dew typhoons to cheating spouses, ride out the storm with these foul-weather ads
- 1 of 8
Audi Quattro - "Rain"
This 2000 commercial is probably the best example of what NOT to do in inclement weather. Undeterred by a downpour, this spot's little girl protagonist opts to frolic and at times even swim in the flooding waters. After having her fun, our hero hops in and makes use of the Audi Quattro's all-wheel drive. The message: if you're going to evacuate, then do it in style.
- Director, Consumer Marketing & Home Delivery Gannett Co. Inc. Mc Lean, VA
- Director of Digital Media & Innovation Healthcare media and technology company Princeton, NJ
- Editor-in-Chief amNY.com amNewYork New York, NY
- Summits & Events Marketing Director Fairchild Summits (Fairchild Fashion Media) New York, NY
- Vidicom/Citybuzz Predator - Join the Buzz Vidicom/Citybuzz New York, NY
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- 'The Interview' Is Now a Rallying Cry for Freedom as It Shoots to No. 1 on Google Store
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- Here's a Timeline of Brands Scoring Big in Social Media This Year
- 5 Agency Leaders on Which Industry Changes Keep Them Up at Night