8 of the Most Extreme Extreme-Weather AdsFrom Dew typhoons to cheating spouses, ride out the storm with these foul-weather ads
- 1 of 8
Audi Quattro - "Rain"
This 2000 commercial is probably the best example of what NOT to do in inclement weather. Undeterred by a downpour, this spot's little girl protagonist opts to frolic and at times even swim in the flooding waters. After having her fun, our hero hops in and makes use of the Audi Quattro's all-wheel drive. The message: if you're going to evacuate, then do it in style.
- Totino's Pizza Made 50 Ridiculous Ads Using the World's Worst Stock Photos
- 5 Social Media Hacks Every Marketer Should Know
- Dads With Daughters Will Love This Christmas Ad from Dick's Sporting Goods
- Agency Wants Its Next Art Director to Be Cool, So the Interview Will Be Over Two Days in Vegas
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014