8 of the Most Extreme Extreme-Weather AdsFrom Dew typhoons to cheating spouses, ride out the storm with these foul-weather ads
- 1 of 8
Audi Quattro - "Rain"
This 2000 commercial is probably the best example of what NOT to do in inclement weather. Undeterred by a downpour, this spot's little girl protagonist opts to frolic and at times even swim in the flooding waters. After having her fun, our hero hops in and makes use of the Audi Quattro's all-wheel drive. The message: if you're going to evacuate, then do it in style.
- Marketing Manager Defense Strategies Institute Hoboken, NJ
- Digital Marketing Manager - Display/Media RevZilla.com Philadelphia, PA
- Business Development Director New Honor Society Chicago, IL
- Experiential Media Sales Rain-Maker Gloss Media New York, NY
- Product/Market Editor The Architect's Newspaper, LLC New York, NY
- 600 Fake Outdoor Ads in Paris Blast Corporate Sponsors of the COP21 Climate Talks
- Hot List: The 24 Digital Brands, Startups and Games That Defined 2015
- Johnnie Walker, JetBlue and Canada Goose Are Creating Short Films to Connect With Consumers
- Star Wars Characters Run for Office in These Amusing Parody Campaign Ads
- This Artfully Disgusting Surfing Ad Calls for Cleaner Beaches in Brazil