8 of the Most Extreme Extreme-Weather AdsFrom Dew typhoons to cheating spouses, ride out the storm with these foul-weather ads
- 1 of 8
Audi Quattro - "Rain"
This 2000 commercial is probably the best example of what NOT to do in inclement weather. Undeterred by a downpour, this spot's little girl protagonist opts to frolic and at times even swim in the flooding waters. After having her fun, our hero hops in and makes use of the Audi Quattro's all-wheel drive. The message: if you're going to evacuate, then do it in style.
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Digital Account Manager American Media New York
- NASA's Gorgeous New Space Tourism Posters Are Retro-Futuristic and Fantastic
- This Interactive Split-Screen Film From Converse Is a Valentine's Ad You Can Actually Stand
- Why Do So Many People Go Crazy for Wegmans?
- Facial-Tracking Technology Shows These 5 Super Bowl Ads Were the Most Engaging
- Leo Burnett Built a Livable Model of Van Gogh's 'Bedroom' That You Can Rent on Airbnb