The 7 Best Nerds at the 'Doctor Who' PremiereFrom puppets to full-on costume recreations, these folks put some serious effort in
- 1 of 7
So last year at this shindig, the actors and producers of this series showed up in beautiful Bentleys, and frankly, they looked like they'd just arrived at the moon landing. There was a very funny "All this for us?" vibe to the whole thing. This year, they had it figured out: with hundreds of screaming fans lining the streets behind police barricades, the crew emerged victorious from these, the awful, awful (beautiful) cars created by John DeLorean and, of course, immortalized as time machines in Back to the Future.
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- Volvo and Grey London Invent an Invisible Paint That Lights Up Cyclists at Night
- Watch a Calligrapher Perfectly Draw Famous Logos From Scratch With Pen and Ink
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Launches Cold War Against McDonald's With Propaganda Imagery
- Ad of the Day: OPI Brilliantly Creates a Whole Alphabet From Drops of Nail Polish