The 7 Best Nerds at the 'Doctor Who' PremiereFrom puppets to full-on costume recreations, these folks put some serious effort in
- 1 of 7
So last year at this shindig, the actors and producers of this series showed up in beautiful Bentleys, and frankly, they looked like they'd just arrived at the moon landing. There was a very funny "All this for us?" vibe to the whole thing. This year, they had it figured out: with hundreds of screaming fans lining the streets behind police barricades, the crew emerged victorious from these, the awful, awful (beautiful) cars created by John DeLorean and, of course, immortalized as time machines in Back to the Future.
- Print Ad for Moto X Lets You Change the Phone's Color With the Push of a Button
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- See Everything That's Beautiful About Advertising in Two Simple Print Ads for a Bookstore
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 13-20
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for Unicef in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads