The 7 Best Nerds at the 'Doctor Who' PremiereFrom puppets to full-on costume recreations, these folks put some serious effort in
- 1 of 7
So last year at this shindig, the actors and producers of this series showed up in beautiful Bentleys, and frankly, they looked like they'd just arrived at the moon landing. There was a very funny "All this for us?" vibe to the whole thing. This year, they had it figured out: with hundreds of screaming fans lining the streets behind police barricades, the crew emerged victorious from these, the awful, awful (beautiful) cars created by John DeLorean and, of course, immortalized as time machines in Back to the Future.
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year
- Watch People in Other Industries React Hilariously to Being Asked for Free Spec Work
- Here Are the 12 Best Facebook Marketing Campaigns From the Past Year
- View-Master Is Waking From Its Decades-Long Slumber, Thanks to Virtual Reality