The 7 Best Nerds at the 'Doctor Who' PremiereFrom puppets to full-on costume recreations, these folks put some serious effort in
- 1 of 7
So last year at this shindig, the actors and producers of this series showed up in beautiful Bentleys, and frankly, they looked like they'd just arrived at the moon landing. There was a very funny "All this for us?" vibe to the whole thing. This year, they had it figured out: with hundreds of screaming fans lining the streets behind police barricades, the crew emerged victorious from these, the awful, awful (beautiful) cars created by John DeLorean and, of course, immortalized as time machines in Back to the Future.
- Every Brand Wanted a Piece of #TheDress, but Who Wore It Best?
- Ad of the Day: Facebook Just Made Some of the Truest Ads Ever About Friendship
- Gripping Powerade Spot With Derrick Rose Includes First Ad Narration by Tupac Shakur
- Ad of the Day: Epic Audi Spot With Marauding Mechanics Is Ridiculously Fun
- 10 Simple Ways to Make Your LinkedIn Profile Stand Out