The 7 Best Nerds at the 'Doctor Who' PremiereFrom puppets to full-on costume recreations, these folks put some serious effort in
- 1 of 7
So last year at this shindig, the actors and producers of this series showed up in beautiful Bentleys, and frankly, they looked like they'd just arrived at the moon landing. There was a very funny "All this for us?" vibe to the whole thing. This year, they had it figured out: with hundreds of screaming fans lining the streets behind police barricades, the crew emerged victorious from these, the awful, awful (beautiful) cars created by John DeLorean and, of course, immortalized as time machines in Back to the Future.
- Old Spice Creates a Loony Sci-Fi 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Game on Instagram
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Re-creates Terminator 2's Bar Fight Scene for Video Game Ad
- Converse Blows Up Chuck II to Show Off the New Sneaker's Snazzy Insides
- Why These Agency Execs Went Through Hell to Get Naked in These Ads (SFW)
- Here's How Bud Light Designed 200,000 Different Colorful Cans for Music Festivalgoers