The 7 Best Nerds at the 'Doctor Who' PremiereFrom puppets to full-on costume recreations, these folks put some serious effort in
- 1 of 7
So last year at this shindig, the actors and producers of this series showed up in beautiful Bentleys, and frankly, they looked like they'd just arrived at the moon landing. There was a very funny "All this for us?" vibe to the whole thing. This year, they had it figured out: with hundreds of screaming fans lining the streets behind police barricades, the crew emerged victorious from these, the awful, awful (beautiful) cars created by John DeLorean and, of course, immortalized as time machines in Back to the Future.
- Where Is Social Headed Next? Hundreds of Marketers Joined #AdweekChat to Weigh In
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- Stacy Peralta's 6 Principles for Capturing Humanity in Commercials
- Big Brands Are Driving Facebook and Twitter's Mobile Ad Explosion
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll