The 7 Best Nerds at the 'Doctor Who' PremiereFrom puppets to full-on costume recreations, these folks put some serious effort in
- 1 of 7
So last year at this shindig, the actors and producers of this series showed up in beautiful Bentleys, and frankly, they looked like they'd just arrived at the moon landing. There was a very funny "All this for us?" vibe to the whole thing. This year, they had it figured out: with hundreds of screaming fans lining the streets behind police barricades, the crew emerged victorious from these, the awful, awful (beautiful) cars created by John DeLorean and, of course, immortalized as time machines in Back to the Future.
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in December
- The Week's 10 Most Digitally Engaging Ads
- Ad of the Day: Pearle Vision's Touching New Ad Stars a Boy and His Very Special Glasses
- 6 Digital Trends in 2017 That Will Redefine Influence and Interaction for Marketers
- Without Game of Thrones, HBO Will Rely on The Young Pope and Murderous Moms