The 7 Best Nerds at the 'Doctor Who' PremiereFrom puppets to full-on costume recreations, these folks put some serious effort in
- 1 of 7
So last year at this shindig, the actors and producers of this series showed up in beautiful Bentleys, and frankly, they looked like they'd just arrived at the moon landing. There was a very funny "All this for us?" vibe to the whole thing. This year, they had it figured out: with hundreds of screaming fans lining the streets behind police barricades, the crew emerged victorious from these, the awful, awful (beautiful) cars created by John DeLorean and, of course, immortalized as time machines in Back to the Future.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Account Executive FCB West San Francisco, CA
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- How a Marketing Agency Broke All the Rules to Become a Lifestyle Brand Beloved by Stars
- Can Agencies Win If They Don't Play the Spec Pitch Game?
- How Bloodvertising Became One of Today's Most Visceral Trends
- Here Are the 12 Best Facebook Marketing Campaigns From the Past Year
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken