The 20 Most-Watched Ads Ever on YouTubeOne spot is almost 30 years old; another was posted three weeks ago
- 20 of 20
(See the methodology for this feature here.)
Views: 15 million. Dove practically invented the viral ad with this 2006 clip dissecting how a model becomes an airbrushed image of unnatural perfection. The ad, by Ogilvy Toronto, won two Grand Prix awards at Cannes, and according to the agency, it generated more than $150 million in publicity from a production budget of just $50,000.
- Ad of the Day: Proud New Yorkers (and a Few Other Familiar Faces) Tip Their Hats to Derek Jeter
- World Cup Hero Tim Howard Talks About Sudden Fame
- Is Tim Howard the Perfect Brand Partner?
- This Sweet Video of People Dancing Naked in Public Will Charm Your Pants Off
- This Is How Your Financial Data Is Being Used to Serve You Ads