The 20 Most-Watched Ads Ever on YouTubeOne spot is almost 30 years old; another was posted three weeks ago
- 20 of 20
(See the methodology for this feature here.)
Views: 15 million. Dove practically invented the viral ad with this 2006 clip dissecting how a model becomes an airbrushed image of unnatural perfection. The ad, by Ogilvy Toronto, won two Grand Prix awards at Cannes, and according to the agency, it generated more than $150 million in publicity from a production budget of just $50,000.
- Product Marketing Manager The Oxford Club- Agora Inc. Baltimore, MD
- Senior Manager, Digital Product Management – OPEN American Express New York, NY
- Healthcare Investment Reporter/Editor PEI Media New York, NY
- Director, Social Media MediaCom New York, NY
- Associate Director, Public Relations LIU Greenvale, NY
- Salvation Army Turns #TheDress Into a Powerful Domestic Violence Ad
- Vince Vaughn and Co-stars Pose for Idiotic Stock Photos You Can Have for Free
- The Bruised Woman on This Billboard Heals Faster as More Passersby Look at Her
- Pornhub Is Getting Into Wearable Tech With the Wankband. Yes, the Wankband
- Is the NBC News Shakeup Really About Brian Williams?