The 20 Most-Watched Ads Ever on YouTubeOne spot is almost 30 years old; another was posted three weeks ago
- 20 of 20
(See the methodology for this feature here.)
Views: 15 million. Dove practically invented the viral ad with this 2006 clip dissecting how a model becomes an airbrushed image of unnatural perfection. The ad, by Ogilvy Toronto, won two Grand Prix awards at Cannes, and according to the agency, it generated more than $150 million in publicity from a production budget of just $50,000.
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Digital Account Manager American Media New York
- NASA's Gorgeous New Space Tourism Posters Are Retro-Futuristic and Fantastic
- If Facebook Likes Were Votes, This Is How the 2016 Presidential Race Would Play Out
- Why Do So Many People Go Crazy for Wegmans?
- Leo Burnett Built a Livable Model of Van Gogh's 'Bedroom' That You Can Rent on Airbnb
- Facial-Tracking Technology Shows These 5 Super Bowl Ads Were the Most Engaging