According to WWD, Chase Carey, Chief Operating Officer of News Corporation, said that The Daily lost $10 million in the first quarter. Because that’s such a huge number, we thought we’d put it into perspective for you, with a tiny list of items you could purchase for $10 million. Enjoy.
Things You Could Buy With The Money The Daily Lost In One Quarter
An Official FishbowlNY Chart
- 166,165 pairs of J. Crew Broken-in Chino Pants
- 133,333 back waxings from Frederic Fekkai’s Salon on Fifth Avenue
- 588,235 regular pies from Not Ray’s Pizza in Brooklyn
- Four Park Slope brownstones
- 6,666,665 hotdogs from Gray’s Papaya