“Happy” Monday, all. You might be wondering why, if the post office doesn’t have to work, you do. Well, quite frankly, we’re wondering the same thing – but let’s commiserate together. First up: the weekend’s news. The NYP has been looking for an Eden Prairie, Minn.-based freelancer to interview Brett Favre at home. Apparently they got pretty desperate. Check it out, and more, below.
- Will the New York Post entice local freelancer to ‘go out to a house in Eden Prairie’? (via BrauBlog)
- Examiner.com execs don’t like ‘content farm’ tag (via Romenesko)
- Exiting Deutsch LA Creatives Put Office Space Up for Rent (via AgencySpy)
- Lesley Stahl, Sam Donaldson Named ‘Giants of Broadcasting’ (via TVNewser)
- New biz columnist in Milwaukee (via Talking Biz News)
- Atlantic profitable “for the first time in many decades” (via A Photo Editor)