Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- Fred Imus, Brother of Don Imus, Dies at 69, August 8
- Conde Nast Sued for $10 Million Over Vanity Fair Piece, August 9
- Newsweek Keeps The Odd Covers Coming, August 8
- The New Yorker‘s Bin Laden Story Comes Under Fire, August 8
- Wired Raising its Rate Base, August 5
- Gil Noble, Like It Is Host, Hospitalized After Stroke, August 9
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.