The American Society of Magazine Editors and Amazon.com today announced the finalists for the 2010 best cover competition.
Ninety magazine editors devoted their expertise toward sussing out the best covers in categories that include “Funniest,” “Most Controversial” and “Best Vampire.” Now the selection process falls to Amazon.com users, who will pick the winners.
Here are some of the magazines with multiple nominations:
• New York with six
• The New York Times Magazine with five
• The New Yorker with five
• GQ with four
• Harper’s Bazaar with four
• Rolling Stone with three
• Sports Illustrated with three
• Vanity Fair with three
• The Advocate with two
• Departures with two
• Entertainment Weekly with two
• Martha Stewart Living with two