Thanks to Apple’s new and some might say onerous rules for publishers, you won’t be able to find the Financial Times in the App Store…look for the paper’s HTML5 “app” instead….media moves….and more tidbits from yesterday….
- Time’s Up: The Financial Times Heads Out of iTunes (via Peter Kafka)
- Parents.com Adds 10 New Parenting Blogs (via MPA)
- RDA Announces Dan Lagani as President North America (via MPA)
- Meredith National Media Group Announces Expanded Leadership Team (via MPA)
- NYT names new economy reporter (via Talking Biz News)
- Former DailyCandy Editors Launch Travel Site Fathom (via paidContent)
- Coastal Living Names Dan Josephs Design Director (via MPA)