This week, Time, Inc. is hiring a freelance photo editor for People.com, while The Washington Post needs a video graphics editor. Agora is seeking a graphic designer, and Green Room Communications is on the hunt for a senior graphic designer. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Freelance Photo Editor – People.com Time, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Video Graphics Editor The Washington Post (Washington, DC)
- Graphic Designer Agora (Delray Beach, FL)
- Senior Graphic Designer Green Room Communications (Boonton, NJ)
- Magazine/Web Designer Advocate Media (Dallas, TX)
Find more great design jobs on the UnBeige job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented UnBeige pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.