Yep, the Atlantic has had its second year in the black after decades in the red, and it’s an even bigger profit this year than last year’s $1.8 million, though a spokesman isn’t giving out exact numbers….Dwell’s hired and promoted a number of people to shore up its New York presence….and more news from yesterday that you still need to know.
- The Atlantic Has Second Profitable Year in a Row (via Folio)
- Dwell Makes Changes (via FishbowlNY)
- Dow Jones Newswires names news editor for media monitoring desk (via Talking Biz News)
- HuffPost drops ‘lode’d battle with New York Times over parenting blog name (via Poynter MediaWire)
- Paula Faris To Join ABC As ‘World News Now’ Anchor (via TVNewser)