Five good reads from outside the Fishbowl that you might have missed:
1) Go on, conservative media, get mad at Pajama Boy, that’s just what the liberals want you to do… by Megan McArdle at Bloomberg.
2) Tribune Company owns a lot more television stations today than it did yesterday. by Kevin Eck at TVSpy
3) Woah, it pays to wake up early. by the Page Six Team at the New York Post.
4) It’s a sad day at the LA Times. by Walter Hamilton at the LA Times.
5) Seaworld get’s proactive in its response to the points raised by CNN’s Blackfish. by Richard Horgan at FishbowlNY.
And in unrelated, heartwarming news: Small children applaud at Two Rivers Charter School as Mr. Day is named DC’s Teacher of the Year. by Emma Brown at WaPo.