The Wall Street Journal has made a bunch of changes to its DC bureau. Details are below.
- The White House team will include Carol Lee, Peter Nicholas, Mike Bender, Damian Paletta and Jeanne Cummings.
- Janet Hook and Reid Epstein will cover the Democratic party.
- Susan Benkelman will lead a new group covering the intersection of business and government. Benkelman’s team will include Brody Mullins, Ted Mann, Kate O’Keeffe, John McKinnon and Will Mauldin.
- Jon Hilsenrath is the new global economics chief. Becky Bowers will be his deputy.
- Byron Tau, Kristina Peterson and Siobhan Hughes will cover Congress.
- Naftali Bendavid will oversee the health policy team, which includes Michelle Hackman, Louise Radnofsky and Stephanie Armour.