“He’s not being fired,” Michael Wolff’s bosses said two months ago, but now it seems that exactly that has happened….while managing editor Hilary Frey moves to Yahoo…and more stuff from yesterday – check it out.
- Wolff out as Adweek editorial director (via Romenesko+)
- More Changes at Adweek as Managing Editor Heads to Yahoo (via FishbowlNY)
- The Most Important Interview Advice You’ll Ever Hear (via On Careers)
- Rodale Launches E-Singles Program With Runner’s World, Men’s Health Titles (via paidContent)
- GigaOM Blogger Launches Mystery eBook Imprint (via GalleyCat)
- Regional Arlington Magazine Debuts (via Folio RSS)
- New York Times website gains visitors despite paywall (via Romenesko+)