Good morning and TGIF! Here’re the stories we didn’t get to yesterday….
- White House Press Secretary Carney: ‘I had a lot to learn’ (via Romenesko+)
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Promotes Media Guru Eddy Cue (via Peter Kafka)
- INFOGRAPHIC: LinkedIn Looks At The DNA Of Startup Founders (via SAI)
- Coral Davenport Joins National Journal (via MPA)
- WaPo Shutting Most Local Bureaus; No Layoffs Planned (via paidContent)
- AP markets editor leaves for Reuters, which revamps wealth management team (via Talking Biz News)