Two reporters at The Daily Caller have been fired and the managing editor, Joe Kildea, has quit….the LA Daily News has lost features editor Sharyn Betz and food editor Natalie Haughton….a new interview with Jill Abramson is making the rounds…an NPR host who decided to serve as spokesperson for OccupyDC will keep her job…and more stuff from yesterday.
- Two Daily Caller Reporters Fired, Managing Editor Quits, Employees Nervous (via FishbowlDC)
- Daily News Loses Two Editors (via FishbowlLA)
- Abramson: I don’t want every NYT story to be 1,800 words (via Romenesko+)
- NPR host will remain with ‘Opera’ show after becoming spokesperson for ‘Occupy DC’ (via Poynter. » Romenesko+)
- WTWH Media Launches Solar Power World Magazine (via Folio)
- Rebekah Brooks’s payout – will News Corp investors be told about it? (via News Guild)
- Oops! The Economist discovers it’s been giving away digital subscriptions (via Romenesko+)