- Maura Egan has been named editor-at-large. Egan has previously worked as a senior editor at T: The New York Times Style Magazine. She has also worked as an editor and consultant at Yahoo, Refinery29 and The Huffington Post.
- Amy Schellenbaum joins as digital editor. She comes to T+L from Vox Media, where she served as editor of Curbed’s national site.
- Flora Stubbs has been named articles editor. Stubbs most recently served as a senior editor for Vogue. She previously served as one of the founding editors of Condé Nast Traveler India.
- Thessaly LaForce joins as senior editor. She was most recently editor of New York‘s art-centric blog Seen. LaForce previously served as Vogue.com’s culture editor.
- Sean Flynn is joining full-time as a web producer. Flynn had been freelancing as a digital producer for T+L.
Get Adweek's Digital & Technology Daily Newsletter in your Inbox
Today's top news for digital marketers