It’s always fun to dive into Google Analytics and ascertain how readers are coming to this site via “organic search.” For the year 2012, so far, here are the five most clicked-through media personality queries:
1) Tom Leykis: With the former KLSX 97.1 star’s Internet relaunch fast approaching, our exclusive interview continues to pull in solid daily traffic.
2) Jason Whitlock: Never a dull moment on Twitter with this Fox Sports reporter. Our coverage of his February apology for a Jeremy Lin tweet brought in lots of eyeballs.
3) Jackie Johnson: The KCAL-KCBS weather forecaster, who today is on her way to Fiji for a vacation, remains an evergreen search term at FishbowlLA. Keyworded queries usually involve the word married, engaged or wedding.
4) Jim Rome: The feisty radio-TV journo’s departure from ESPN for CBS Sports this year has many folks reading FishbowlLA coverage.
5) Chelsea Handler: The queen of all media never fails to pull in search lately’s. Our most recent coverage involved what we felt was a lost opportunity on Conan.