Bloomberg is on the hunt for a new head of magazine publicity to manage trade and content promotion campaigns for the company’s magazine properties worldwide. You’ll handle strategic external communications plans related to Bloomberg Businessweek and Bloomberg Markets, and collaborate with internal and external teams globally. Those with eight or more years of experience can apply here. Check out more PR jobs below and on mediabistro.com.
- Account Executive EFG PR (New York, NY)
- Head of External Affairs Rubin Museum of Art (New York, NY)
- Dir. of Communications The New Teacher Project (Houston, TX)
- Dir. of Comm. and Marketing Children’s Rights (New York, NY)
- Vice President Rabinowitz/Dorf Communications (Washington, D.C.)
For more openings and employment news, follow The Job Post on Twitter @MBJobPost.