Good morning! Here’s what you need to know today:
Sarah Lacy, funded by Mike Arrington, is starting TechCrunch 2.0…in other words, TechCrunch without its corporate owners….
…Dwell has hired Anna Alexander from Wired…..
…AOL has promoted Jim Norton to its head of sales….
- Sarah Lacy And Mike Arrington Are Starting TechCrunch 2.0 (via SAI)
- Dwell Poaches Photo Director From Wired (via FishbowlNY)
- AOL Promotes Jim Norton to Head of Sales (via FishbowlNY)
- Pulitzer-Winner Don Van Natta Jr. Leaves The New York Times for ESPN (via FishbowlNY)
- Ben Smith quits Politico for BuzzFeed (via JIMROMENESKO.COM)
- Romney campaign kicks Jose Antonio Vargas out of event for being an activist (via Poynter. » MediaWire)
- Jonathan Weisman joins New York Times (via JIMROMENESKO.COM)