Ahead of its fall fashion issue, T Magazine announces a number of new hires and promotions. Details below:
- Thessaly La Force joins the publication as features director. La Force had most recently served as editor in chief of Garage Magazine, which covers the intersection of art and fashion. She has previously served as a senior editor at Travel + Leisure.
- Kurt Soller comes on board as articles editor. He joins from Bon Appétit, where he has been features editor. Prior to that, he had been editor of Bloomberg Businessweek’s Etc. section and style editor as Esquire.com before then.
- Senior online editor Isabel Wilkinson is upped to digital director. She had been at T since 2015, joining from New York magazine’s the Cut.
- Malina Joseph Gilchrist, who had been market director, is named women’s style director. She joined T in 2013 as senior market editor.
- Features editor Alexa Brazilian gets a promotion to fashion features director. She has been at T since 2015. Prior to that, she had been a contributor to WSJ Magazine and editor at large of its Off Duty section.