- CBS’s Face the Nation: Carly Fiorina, Republican presidential candidate; Newt Gingrich, former speaker of the House; Jamelle Bouie, Slate; Nancy Cordes, CBS News congressional correspondent; Gerald Seib, The Wall Street Journal; Ben Domenech, The Federalist; Col. Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin, Apollo 11 astronaut, author of “Welcome to Mars”; David McCullough, author of “The Innovators”; Walter Isaacson, author of “The Wright Brothers”; and Rachel Swaby, author of “Headstrong”.
- Fox News Sunday: Charles Ramsey, Philadelphia police commissioner; Edward Flynn, Milwaukee police chief; Dick and Liz Cheney; George Will, newspaper columnist and political commentator; Susan Page, Washington bureau chief for USA Today; Robert Costa, writer for The Washington Post and the National Review; and Richard North Patterson, writer.
- NBC’s Meet the Press: Gen. Colin Powell (Ret.), former secretary of state; Richard Trumka, AFL-CIO president; Tom Brokaw, NBC News special correspondent; Doris Kearns-Goodwin, American biographer, author of “Lyndon Johnson and the American Dream”; Hugh Hewitt, host of The Hugh Hewitt Show; and Joy-Ann Reid, MSNBC national correspondent.
- ABC’s This Week: Gov. John Kasich (R-OH), Republican presidential candidate; former Gov. Mike Huckabee, Republican presidential candidate; Matthew Dowd, ABC News analyst; Donna Brazile, vice chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee; Bill Kristol, founder and editor of The Weekly Standard; Katrina vanden Heuvel, editor and publisher of The Nation.
- CNN’s State of the Union: Former Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK), former 2008 GOP Vice Presidential nominee; Con. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL), chair of the Democratic National Committee; Patti Solis Doyle, CNN political commentator, former campaign manager to Hillary Clinton; Ken Cuccinelli, president of Senate Conservatives Fund, former attorney general for Virginia, former GOP candidate, and Governor of Virginia; Gloria Borger, CNN chief political analyst; and Manu Raju, CNN senior political reporter.
- CNN’s Fareed Zakaria GPS: Charles Bolden, NASA Administrator; Dr. Michio Kaku, theoretical physicist & futurist; Dr. Stuart Williams, the chief of the Bioficial Heart Division of the Cardiovascular Innovation Institute at the University of Louisville; Robert Mercier, the chief engineer for the high speed systems division at the Air Force Research Laboratory; and from the energy development member nation organization ITER, U.S. head Ned Sauthoff and scientists Gunther Janeschitz and Mark Henderson.
- CNN’s Inside Politics: Jackie Kucinich, senior politics editor at The Daily Beast; Ed O’Keefe, political reporter at The Washington Post; Juana Summers, political editor at Mashable; and Jeff Zeleny, senior Washington correspondent at CNN.
- CNN’s Reliable Sources: Hugh Hewitt, host of The Hugh Hewitt Show; Rick Wilson, Republican strategist; Nate Cohn, correspondent for The New York Times’ The Upshot; Cornel West, professor at Princeton University and Union Theological Seminary; Marc Lamont Hill, CNN political commentator, host of HuffPost Live, professor at Morehouse College; John Fugelsang, host of Tell Me Everything with John Fugelsang on Sirius/XM; Maggie Haberman, presidential campaign correspondent for The New York Times, CNN political analyst; and Kelly McBride, vice president of academic programs at The Poynter Institute, media ethicist.
- FOX News’ MediaBuzz: Susan Ferrechio, chief congressional correspondent for Washington Examiner; Matt Lewis, senior contributor for Daily Caller; Mara Liasson, NPR national political correspondent and Fox News contributor; Tamara Holder, Fox News contributor; Carly Fiorina (R) presidential candidate; and James Rosen, Fox News chief Washington correspondent.
- FOX News’ Sunday Morning Futures: Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), 2016 presidential candidate; Rep. Ed Royce (R-CA), chairman of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs; Elaine Chao, former U.S. labor secretary; Ed Rollins, GOP strategist and FOX News contributor; Judith Miller, Pulitzer Prize-winning author and journalist, FOX News Contributor; and Alan Colmes, host of The Alan Colmes Show on Fox News Radio.
- Univision’s Al Punto: Jimmy Morales, Guatemalan presidential candidate for “Frente de Convergencia Nacional” (FCN-Nación); Zury Ríos, Guatemalan presidential candidate, “Vision con Valores” (VIVA); Juan Manuel Santos, president of Colombia; Tania Bruguera, cuban performance artist; Jorge Ramos, soccer commentator for ESPN Deportes; and J Balvin, singer.
Get Adweek's Digital & Technology Daily Newsletter in your Inbox
Today's top news for digital marketers