As the nation comes down from the overwhelming feeling of schadenfreude induced by Wednesday night’s debate, the presidential candidates are taking to the airwaves this weekend to talk 2016 politics with Sunday show hosts.
Hillary Clinton, Carly Fiorina, Rand Paul, Chris Christie and John Kasich will all be making appearances to discuss the campaign and hopefully, the last debate. Other topics include Brian William‘s return to the airwaves (Reliable Sources) and next week’s papal visit (Fox News Sunday).
Happy Friday, Fishbowlers!
- CBS’s Face the Nation: Hillary Clinton, Democratic presidential candidate; Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Republican presidential candidate; Peggy Noonan, The Wall Street Journal columnist and CBS News contributor; Jamelle Bouie, Slate; Ron Brownstein, National Journal; and Michael Gerson, The Washington Post.
- Fox News Sunday: Carly Fiorina (R), presidential candidate; Cardinal Donald Wuerl, Archbishop of Washington; Father Thomas Rosica, CEO of Salt and Light Television Network; Dr Jewel Barlow, director of the Glenn L Martin Wind Tunnel; Brit Hume, Fox News senior political analyst; Kirsten Powers, USA Today columnist and Fox News contributor; Karl Rove, former Bush White House advisor and Fox News contributor; and Charles Lane, The Washington Post and Fox News contributor.
- NBC’s Meet the Press: Gov. John Kasich (R-Ohio), presidential candidate, and Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase. On the political panels: Molly Ball, national political reporter at The Atlantic; Hugh Hewitt, host of the Hugh Hewitt Show; David Maraniss, associate editor at The Washington Post; and Maria Shriver, contributor for NBC News and founder of The Shriver Report.
- ABC’s This Week: TBA
- CNN’s State of the Union: Gov. John Kasich, (R-Ohio), 2016 GOP presidential hopeful; and Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.), 2016 GOP Presidential hopefu
- CNN’s Fareed Zakaria GPS: David Frum, senior editor of The Atlantic; David Miliband, president of International Rescue Committee (IRC) and former UK Foreign Secretary; Danielle Pletka, vice president for foreign and defense policy studies for the American Enterprise Institute; Thomas Erdbrink, Tehran bureau chief for The New York Times; Karim Sadjadpour, senior associate of the Middle East Program at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace; and Gillian Tett, PhD, U.S. managing editor of The Financial Times and author of The Silo Effect: The Peril of Expertise and the Promise of Breaking Down Barriers (2015).
- CNN’s Inside Politics: Robert Costa, national political reporter for The Washington Post; Ron Fournier, senior political columnist and editorial director at National Journal; Nia-Malika Henderson, senior political reporter at CNN; and Julie Pace, White House correspondent for The Associated Press.
- CNN’s Reliable Sources: Steve Malzberg, host of Newsmax TV; David Zurawik, TV critic for The Baltimore Sun; David Folkenflik, media correspondent for NPR; and Paul Vallely, author, Pope Francis – Untying the Knots (2013).
- FOX News’ MediaBuzz: Mercedes Schlapp, former Bush White House aide; Andrea McCarren, WUSA 9 reporter and former NBC and ABC correspondent; Joe Trippi, Fox News contributor; Ron Fournier, National Journal senior political columnist; Lauren Green, Fox News religion correspondent; Father Thomas Reese, national Catholic reporter senior analyst; and Jenna Lee, co-anchor of FNC’s Happening Now.
- FOX News’ Sunday Morning Futures: David Miliband, president and CEO of the International Rescue Committee; John Williams, president of the San Francisco Federal Reserve; Ed Rollins, GOP strategist and FOX News contributor; Steve Moore, founder and former president of Club For Growth/Economist for the Heritage Foundation, WSJ economics writer; and Julie Roginsky, former advisor to NJ Sen. Frank Lautenberg.
- Univision’s Al Punto: TBA