Sam Youngman, White House Correspondent for The Hill, is moving to Reuters (and his goodbye party is today!)….’Today’ executive producer Jim Bell says that the changes at ‘The Early Show’ are something that the rivals take seriously….Slate’s hired Matt Yglesias….and more news from yesterday.
- A Farewell Toast to The Hill’s Youngman (via FishbowlDC)
- ‘Today’ EP on ‘Early’ moves: ‘We’ll take it seriously, as we have with each of the previous changes there’ (via TVNewser)
- Slate Hires Liberal Boybander Blogger (via FishbowlDC)
- NYT to expand its tech blog (via Talking Biz News)
- Grassroots TV Reporter Keeping Tabs on Occupy Los Angeles (via FishbowlLA)
- The New York Times Names Online Books Editor (via FishbowlNY)
- Ziff Davis Realigns Management of eWEEK for Digital Transition (via Folio )