This week, Law360 is hiring an editor and a reporter. Meanwhile, LittleThings is seeking a senior editor, and Girl Scouts of the USA is on the hunt for a chief communications executive. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editor Law360 (New York, NY)
- Reporter Law360 (New York, NY)
- Senior Editor LittleThings (New York, NY)
- Chief Communications Executive Girl Scouts of the USA (New York, NY)
- Head of Partner Acquisition YouNow (New York, NY)
Find more great NY jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.