Nic Harcourt has done his last show for KCRW and is moving to MTV full time….Entertainment Weekly has a new writer….a poll on whether ‘creative’ job titles are OK in PR….and more….
- Nic Harcourt Leaving KCRW for Full-Time MTV Gig (via FishbowlLA)
- Entertainment Weekly Nabs LA Times Writer Melissa Maerz (via FishbowlLA)
- PRNewser Poll: Should PR Firms Get Creative with Staff Titles? (via PRNewser)
- is it worth calling to find out the hiring manager’s name? (via Ask a Manager)
- Prevention Magazine Grows a Digital Network (via Folio)
- Lesson for PR firms: Don’t tweet threats to journalists (via Romenesko)
- New funding will open News21 project to all j-schools nationwide (via Romenesko)