News International, the parent company of News of the World and part of Rupert Murdoch’s media empire, has been found to have been tampering with evidence, possibly related to the phone hacking scandal….media personalities switch it up….food journalists are wondering if that whole “wait one month before visiting the restaurant” thing is overrated in the age of blogs and Yelp….and more….
- News International Ordered Mass Deletion Of E-Mails Nine Times (via paidContent)
- David R. Mitchell Indeed Lands at SapientNitro (via AgencySpy)
- The Talent Publicist Who Became a Slamming DJ (via FishbowlLA)
- WaPo Loses Homepage Producer to NPR (via FishbowlDC)
- Food journalists mull rules change to compete against amateur critics (via Romenesko)
- Bloomberg Businessweek Rockets From The Ashes (via SAI)
- White joins Rubenstein as AVP, senior writer (via PRWeek)