Good morning all. It’s a beautiful day for media news–no layoffs yet!
- Wonkblog Launches at WashPo (via MinOnline)
- Scott Rosenberg named Grist executive editor (via Romenesko+)
- Mutineer Magazine Begins Its Fourth Nomadic Year (via FishbowlLA)
- ‘I asked tough questions when I was at CNN and nobody freaked out. I start asking tough questions at Fox and everybody freaked out.’ (via TVNewser)
- TechCrunch’s New Editor Is Already A Millionaire (via SAI)
- Forbes names new chief marketing officer (via Talking Biz News)
- Karin Tracy Named Entertainment Weekly Publisher (via MinOnline :: Breaking News & Views)