Hiring in the social games sector was down this week with 12 new hires across 8 companies. Based on information from LinkedIn and other sources, most companies hired only one or two new employees. There were no high profile hires to report this week.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Peter Drennan, Associate Localization Engineer — Drennan was a sailing instructor at Community Boating, Inc.
- Gordon M. Ahalt, Financial Analyst — Ahalt interned at ISU Insurance Services of San Francisco.
- Erik Hicks, Mobile Software Engineer — Hicks previously worked at Whitepages.com, Microsoft, and POP.
- Brian Gershon, Mobile Software Engineer — Gershon comes to DoubleDown Interactive from start-up Saltbox.com and interactive agency POP in Seattle.
- Veronica Eikov, Production Assistant — Eikov was a medical counselor at Long Island Head Injury Association.
- Albert Casanelles Gili, Videogame Artist — Gili was formerly 3D design and animation Freelance CGI Artist.
- Salwan Hilali, Flash Developer — Hilali was lead rendering programmer at Small World Interactive.
- Creighton Evans, Junior Game Designer — Evans received his Masters DigiPen Institute of Technology.
- Dominic Graefen, Engineer — Graefen worked as a senior HaXe developer at PlayStudios.
- Marcela Rodriguez, Game Artist — Rodriguez worked in a similar position at Vostu.
- Rahul Bole, Producer — Bole was asso. development manager at Electronic Arts.
- Ying Liu, Character Artist — Liu was a character artist at A Bit Lucky, Inc.